FOIA -- Tracking in VSC

from FOIA i believe

i believe fast_gc_seeker is asking about a copy from the FOIA, not your lawyer

Yes, im curious too, did anybody get it ??
VA_Mclean said:
I got a photocopy from my lawyer.

In my case even my lawyer has not received the 140 approval. Infact the current status of my 140 is:

Current Status:

On December 6, 2004, this case was reopened on a BCIS motion, and the case is now in process. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Case was approved on 12/9/2004. 485 was approved on 12/17/2004. I have received my Card also, but there buggers forgot to update the status of my case. My lawyer says that your case is in records division now and it is difficult to get an approval notice from them. I dont care, but my company does need it for their records.

FOIA response

usnycus,
What kind of response did you get for your FOIA ?
Do they send all the details and papers regarding your 140,485,FP,Name check, etc and tell exactly what the status of each is ?

G-639 form

I am in the process of applying for FOIA requests to VSC. I have my Labor and I-140 approved, would like to have a copy of the same.

Question-
what would be the appropriate answer for point number 5 in form G-639 ..

SPECIFIC INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
PURPOSE:

Appreciate your valuable feedback.

FOIA Tracking

I have sent in my FOIA request and it was received by USCIS on 06/10/05. Has anyone received his/her documents requested using FOIA recently? What's the average turn around time?