February New Delhi Interview Thread/ Tracker

Guys tried calling CGNY : PCC Applied 12/12 at 2127740667 -

It keeps on going to voice mail. Followed it up with an E-mail .
Lets hope for the best

No Title

Yes , You are right. They do not pick it up this phone. Then I sent out an email last week. Today I got reply of the email:
I applied PCC 12/11/2001 .
Email Reply:

The Clearance has not been received, please check in the 2nd week of
January.

Regards,
Santosh Jha
Consul (CPV)

tax filings

Could you tell me why you are carrying company tax papers? Is this because of the name change situation and you are trying to prove that the federal Tax ID is the same and therefore the company is the same? Or are all CPers required to carry company tax filings?

tax returns

I do not think you are required to carry a copy of 2001 tax returns since due date for filing it is April 15, 2002. You should carry your W-2 for 2001.

You can get your sailing permit if you can prove that the necessary tax has been withheld for the year 2001. If the deductions were not adequate, you can pay the incremental amount and will get the sailing permit.

You do not actually have to file the return.

Oct140

I got the same email from CGNY. I applied on Dec 7. I dont know if they automatically issue PCC after 30 days are over?

No Title

Thanks Harry001.

Yes may it bounced becoz of mail server problems. Still I have problem in accessing this account.
Pls check your private message.

Thanks & Good Luck

Called consulate NWD ; told me to Expect a LAte Feb and Early march interview

Guys!,
Just to keep you updated.

Swamy was courteous as usual. HAd to include my wife\'s name so tld him to include it as it was not forwarded to him by NVC. i was not married then. he said will do a name check before I come for the interview. Expect a LAte Feb /Early March interview

I had got my I-140 Amended to reflect the new name do i need the tax filings.

I am planning to carrry Name change letter only,along wiht Amended I-140 ,Affidavit frm the Company\'s President in USA[My case was available,don\'t know about others ],Comapny\'s Financial Reports if any.

Did you also file for I-824?

Hello Akhilesh,

Did you also file for I-824 and send the I-824 receipt with your AC 140 and Packet3?

I am planning to go the same route but since I didnt mention in my I-140 for CP,I have to file for I-824 also.

Ravinder

What to do while waiting for an interview date?

What do we have to do while waiting for a date? Take pictures (how many) what else..?
Does anyone know.?
Please help.

Thanks in advance

Harry001,Oct140 and all others.

Dear Friends,

You seems to have a good knowledge about CP process.I have one question for you.On my I140 petetion, it was stated for CP processing at New Delhi Consulate.Can i still go for I824 and skip NVC ? If yes,do you need to have I140 approval to file for I824 and how much time does it take to get receipt for I824 ??

Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks Harry001

I have gone that site already.But my concern was to avoid NVC since my lawyer already stated CP in I140 petition.Can i still go for I824 and save some time not going thru NVC.

Thanks again.

No Title

If you have opted fpr CP at the time of I-140 filing then you have to go through NVC. If you do not opt for Cp at the time of I-140 filing then you can go to AC-140 process without going through NVC. You can send your all docs to New Delhi embassy directly with out waiting for NVC.
Hope this helps.
Good Luck

No Title

Rituravi,

I had filed for I-824 even before my I-140 was approved. My I-140 approval and I-824 receipt came almost at the same time.

For AC 140 you would need both I-140 approval and I-824 receipt.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Sonu

Visit Immihelp.com and Srifx documents listing. Prepare all the papers ready for the interview. You can get pictures in India.

Since you already applied for I-140 amendment you should be fine.

My attorney advised to carry just I-140 amendment approval notice. I am also planning to carry name change letter, just in case...