February New Delhi Interview Thread/ Tracker

RPO PCC RECEIVED IN 1 DAY FROM DELHI

Hi Guys thanks for all the information u have been providing.

Currently I am in Delhi expecting early FEB interview. I got my PCC from RPO in a day if any one need details let me know. I am going for the PCC from Local police station in a day or so, then I will update u about the same.

No Title

Great News !! Harry001
That will be great if we can get Feb interview.

Goos Luck
Thanks for update

sjain - good news ..

My previous passport was issued from Lucknow, and then I got a new one from Chicago. Do I need PCC from Chicago Consulate of PCC from Lucknow RPO will be enough ? I am guessing that I can also get PCC from Delhi RPO which will be equivalent to the PCC from Chicago who will anyway contact the Delhi RPO. Please let me know if that is correct ? I will anyway submit the PCC form in Chicago, although I am not sure if I wil have anything more than a receipt to show for in Feb as a result of that.
Thanks,
- Mukul

No Title

Harry 001,
My packet 3 was hand delivered on Dec 3 and was entered into the system that day itself. I also got the case # from Mr. Swamy as I had applied for AC-140 although my I-140 was approved for Consular processing at New Delhi. I applied for AC-140 rather than NVC route to save some time and the strategy worked.
I spoke to Mr Swamy Dec 28 and he assured me that I will have my interview in Feb and asked me to check back with the consulate in the 2nd week of Jan.
I applied for my PCC at Houston Consulate as I live in Dallas. They received the PCC from Chicago Consulate (where my passport was renewed) in less than 2 weeks. I am waiting for the PCC for my wife from Hosuton as her passport was issued in Luknow. Hoping to get thta next week.
I have been a silent observer for some time but would like to touch base with all of you to help each other getting through this last phase of GC.
Wish you all a very happy new year 2002.

No Title

Great Man,
Finally got through AC-140 route.
Congrates !
Keep in touch.
Thanks for update.
Happy New Year 2002 to everybody here on this board.

Prospective Delhi Feb CPers

Here\'s the updated list of Delhi Feb CPers
1)Chuck, 2)Kapil Gaba, 3)acro J, 4)Mike8, 5)manish8, 6)vkartick, 7)ME2GC, 8)Mukul Jain, 9)Prabhu, 10)sjain, 11)Oct140, 12)Harry001, 13)Akilesh Kumar, 14)ialsowantgc
I\'ve the email id of Oct140 and Akilesh.
I don\'t know if u guys (Oct140 and Akilesh) have exchanged it too, well I\'m not passing the email ids without asking u guys.
I\'m sure Chuck, acro and others will be joining soon...
Lets keep it going friends...
p.s.:ialsowantgc, I didn\'t receive ur private message.i\'m sending my email id by private message to u. Can u pls share ur info (like date P3 entered by the consulate) with the group...

No Title

I do not have Email ID for Akilesh. We can exchange. I have no problem. Just send him my Email ID.
Thanks

Guys i am for it

my address : vkartick@hotmail.com . Email me so that we can be in touch to Xchange our emails a possibly a Conference call during the day time at around 1.PM every 2 days to know each others status .
What do you guys say ??
I wud be calling the consulate to find out if they have mailed the PKT 4 atleast for Feb interviewers . I have specified US Address.

No Title

I called last night but Swamy just said that interview will be in 2 months, I do not know what is the meaning of it? As you know that my P-3 entered inti their system Dec 26 Swamy clarified this after checking into their system. Verified my name too.
I am still confused .
Hope this helps.
Thanks Good Luck

No Title

Any body called last night US Embassy New Delhi. Please post details . This will help others on this board.

Thanks a lot

No Title

I applied for PCC in CGNY on Dec 11 . I got a mail today from Embassy that clearance not yet done. Call some time in 2nd week of Jan. I gotta email about this from CGNY.
Hopes it will help others.

Thnaks

No Title

Message from CGNY:

The Clearance has not been received, please check in the 2nd week of
January.

Regards,
Santosh Jha
Consul (CPV)

No Title

Anybody knows fax number for New Delhi embassy. Please post here.
I know this fax number 419-0017 but it does not work.

Thanks a lot.

No Title

Are you guys also planning to take Tax return copy for 2001 also. As we all are going in Feb month. I am not sure about 2001 tax return. So please post your comments here about 2001 tax return.
For Sailing permit , I think we have to file 2001 tax return then we will get Sailing permit. Is that right please post? I am just asking you guys.
W-2 for 2001 should not be a problem to carry for CP interview in Feb month.
Please post your comments on it.
Thanks guys.