February New Delhi Interview Thread/ Tracker

I have PCC from Washington and I think that will be enough

I am still going to try local PCC just in case. Most probably some Special Fees is needed to local agents

Called in and had the case entered over the phone: PKT3 reached 04/12/2001- Fedex cnfm

Chuck - Question on the PCC

I got a new passport issued by Chicago Consulate couple of months ago, so I guess I can obtain my PCC from them. I had a question about my spouse\'s PCC - I got married last month, and she would have not been in US for 6 months before the interview date (I submitted the Pkt 3 on Dec 7th, expecting Feb interview date, EB1). Do I need to get her PCC from the police station in her hometown ? Please send any information that is relevant or any contact where I could get more info.
Thanks.

Mukul

We are getting different versions of PCCs. Last time when I called up New Delhi Consulate "You have to get the PCC from Indian embassy at US, then after you arrive in India, you should apply with the Regional passport office, Green Card stamping will be done subject to producing PCC later". For you and your wife you can apply for PCC at Indian consulate. Unfortunately, New Delhi consulate doesn\'t repond to email. You can call Swamy at 011 91 11 419 8062.

Keep this forum Alive with all details for feb.

Guys ,

Please keep the Forum for Deb on NEw Delhi interview Alive .
Just on a day to day basis post what r you guys doing to prepare and collect the various documents. This keeps everyone in the loop and makes us feel more prepared for the interviews

Merry christmas and Happy New Year and BEst wishes to JAN CP\'ers
for their interviews.

Kartick

HI ! Chuck when is your interview Date

Guys ,
Just like JAN- Delhi Cp\'ers are trying to be in touch. Lets bee in touch and keep the group informed abt the document collection process under Progress for each of us.

Personally here are the things that we have already :

1-140 [Application, Approval notice]
Labour [Application, Approval notice]

H1-B [ Application ,Approval]
H1-B [ Renewal Papers(Approval notice) ]

In my case [Company name change Documents]

Name change document.
Any affidavit from Company CEO saying that the old company and new company are one and the same

Any Web postings [I am still collecting them]
Company AGM ,Quarterly Reports [TDB]
Employement Letter [TBD]

Birth Certs:
   Myself and My Wife.
PCC : Applied Dec 12th.in CGNY [Myself and Wife]
Just a quick question to you guys .
  my wife joined me in November here.Got her name change done.
  and applied for PCC here. IS this PCC good enough as she has not been living in this country for not more than 3 months .Let me know do you guys feel.

Eduction docs.

Prev. Exp. Letters

Marriage Certs.

Marriage Snaps.

and

Packet 1V Docs.

Planning to notorize all docs

Thats all for now guys

Tax papers : TBD

ME2GC

I am expecting Feb interview. Dates will be released mid Jan. I am planning to call around 12-13 Jan.
For police certificate:
http://www.immihelp.com/gc/consular/policeindia.html
I agree with Harry001.
You can apply for Tax Papers now.
My company name is also changed. LC was issed in old name and I-140 was issued in New Name. As per attorey I-140 approval notice will do the trick and no additional papaers are required. Though, I am planning to carry compay tax papers and name change letter.

Immihelp.com\'s information regarding PCCs.......does anyone know the source of their posting. While

AC 140

Does anyone know what is the impact of the new NVC rules to this process and if anyone of you is going through the same aswell? I would be greatfull if anyone can qoute the process after the Pkt 3 is sent to the Delhi US Embassy.
Regs,
Prabhu

No Title

Guys!!
My P-3 entered into their system(New Delhi embassy) on Dec 26. It was hand delivered and at the window person told that I will get informed by Embassy in the last week of Jan. IS that mean can I get Feb interview date?
Thanks in advance.

No Title

Let us see. Infact I want feb interview. That\'s why I am more worry about it. I will call US Embassy on Dec 31 to find out more deatils about my interview date. Let us see if they can tell me or not?
Harry001 , Thanks for your all help.
Your P-3 will be hand deivered on Dec 27. Let us see what they will say about your case?
Thanks

P3 entered in system on 12/7

Called the N. Delhi Embassy last night and was told that the packet was entered in the system on 12/7, on the very day when I submitted teh packet by hand. She asked me to call back towards the end of next month, but then changed it to middle of next month to know more about the interview date. I inquired about PCC, and she told me that I need one from the consulate in US, and I need a similar one for my wife, who has been here for only couple of months. I live in MN, so I guess I have to deal with Chicago consulate, am trying to call them for past few days for more information on how to obtain one. Any pointers will help.
Thanks.

Hey ME2GC and Chuck

I am in the same boat as you, expecting Feb interview date since my case was entered into the system on Dec 7. i got married in november and my wife accompanied me to the US. I am in the process of applying for PCC from Chicago consulate (since I live in MN), and did not get very friendly person on the phone to get useful information. My passport was issued from Chicago since the old one expires soon. i was told that I should submit the Misc Services application along with $20.00 for Telex. As for the $11.00, they will ask for it along with the passport when they get the clearance from India. The lady told me that min. time is 45 days, which could be a problem. Any of you dealing with Chicago and have any advice ?
Thanks, - Mukul

Mukul

The infomation provided from Chicago consulate seems correct, as this is the same process at DC. Once Chicago consulate sends the papers to RPO, You can ask your relatives in India to contact RPO to expedite the process.

Good Luck.