FBI Name Check

All

Can anybody please share with me - First Lady's address and or fax number. Cant seem to find it in all the info out here.

Really appreciate it

Thanks

I got a call from my IO yesterday telling me that she need two passport size pictures, as she could not find the ones I had submiitted. I went to see her this morning with my passport photos and she told me that I had cleared all the security checks and my i485 and i130 had been approved and I should be getting my Perm Resident Card soon. I had got stuck in name check on 7/18/2007, I was very surprised to find out that I had cleared the name check this fast.

This is what my online case status says:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On September 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I got a call from my IO yesterday telling me that she need two passport size pictures, as she could not find the ones I had submiitted. I went to see her this morning with my passport photos and she told me that I had cleared all the security checks and my i485 and i130 had been approved and I should be getting my Perm Resident Card soon. I had got stuck in name check on 7/18/2007, I was very surprised to find out that I had cleared the name check this fast.

This is what my online case status says:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On September 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Lucky You :) congrats

called an IO today , she says " all is going well with your case but its pending ":confused: i asked her is my name check clear she said u will get the decisionn in the mail :confused: why cant they answer the question :(

tips to clear fbi name check

To clear the FBI name check one has to die.

Once dead
1.FBI will do a research on the death certificate
2.USICIS will send RFE for proving "Capability to Die: Prove that your employer has permitted you to die"
3.If your name has hits (e.g. 'This person has died') , they will take 2 more years to process
4. By that time they will also require your fingerprints and Doctor will do a medical exam. As you are already dead it wont make any difference to you
5. They will collect your insurance money for Advanced Parole and EAD.
6. You will be allowed to have "Same or Similar death as mentioned in your Labour" . If you die without ur employers permission then employer will revoke your i-140.
7. Your american dream has died along with your physical self. Someday down the line you will get "Approved for permanent residence" stamp on your expired passport.

To clear the FBI name check one has to die.

Once dead
1.FBI will do a research on the death certificate
2.USICIS will send RFE for proving "Capability to Die: Prove that your employer has permitted you to die"
3.If your name has hits (e.g. 'This person has died') , they will take 2 more years to process
4. By that time they will also require your fingerprints and Doctor will do a medical exam. As you are already dead it wont make any difference to you
5. They will collect your insurance money for Advanced Parole and EAD.
6. You will be allowed to have "Same or Similar death as mentioned in your Labour" . If you die without ur employers permission then employer will revoke your i-140.
7. Your american dream has died along with your physical self. Someday down the line you will get "Approved for permanent residence" stamp on your expired passport.
LOL :D :D :D

I got FBI letter yesterday that mu NC is cleared on Aug 9th, which is submitted in Jun6,2005. This was reference to my letter to FL on June 19th. One big step is over:D

Pending Name Check

hi everyone...I am married to a US citizen and I just had my interview (2nd interview actually) i had an issue with my visa but all that is clear now..Now i am approved..but name check pending..my question is..does the country of origin affect name check process? if so...is it normal for a Mexican like me to get stuck in name check? IO said my fingerprints cleared..but not the name check.

MY TIMELINE

feb 2007 - 485 and 765 receipt notice
march 15 2007 - fingerprints done in Charlotte, nc
june 8 2007 - EAD approved
june 15 2007 - received EAD in mail
August 3 2007 - first interview..pending, issue w/passport and visa
September 20 2007 - second interview ..approved..pending name check

There is no fixed rule (atleast they do not admit on paper) for name check delays for people from some particular country , but I am sure there can be instances

Name check cleared but....

Ok, I've been watching these forums for a while... perhaps my info might be useful to somebody and perhaps somebody might be in a similar situation as me.

My DO was Baltimore (that is where I was living) when I applied for permanent residency. My wife and I had our interview there back in Dec. 06 and have been waiting for my name check to clear since then. I moved to the Chicago area back in May and changed my address for my particular case as well as by the AR11 form.

I decided to go to the Chicago office a few days ago to check on my case status since I had not had a LUD since 5/15/07. The immigration officer told me that my name check cleared in July, but that my paperwork had not been transferred from Baltimore (surprise, surprise). It's been sitting up there waiting for someone to sign off on it. She went on to say that I did not really want my paperwork sent to Chicago since they would have my wife and I do another interview. She recommended that I go back to the Baltimore office, tell them my name check has cleared and get them to sign off on my case.

My question is whether they (Baltimore) are going to give me a hard time about this and insist that they send the paperwork to Chicago to be adjudicated, even though it has been waiting in Baltimore for the name check to clear (plus I did the interview there). Chicago insists that Baltimore has no reason to send the paperwork and not sign off on it.

Any recommendations? The Chicago officer also said I could write a letter to Baltimore, but also said it might be quicker to go there in person.

I think you should go to baltimore as the officer suggested , congrats on the name check clearance atleast the biggest headache is gone

travelling on AP with pending Name check

My husband had his GC interview in Aug 2007. Everything went well except the case couldn't be approved due to pending name check. The IO recorded the fact that interview was held but Name Check pending on his passport and signed.

We will be travelling outside the country soon. He has his AP and EAD. Are there any issues travelling on AP while GC name check is still pending?

Thanks

I've used AP a couple of times with my name check pending without a problem. They have always sent me to secondary inspection at customs & immigration to get the paperwork stamped, etc. which requires a bit more time, but other than that, it's no big deal. Just always remember to have your paperwork with you!

Hi Guys,
I have my interview scheduled on OCT 23'07 and am planning to travel outside country on Dec 15'07. I am currently on H1B(dual intent visa) and will be having my EAD card soon.
I am expecting everything to go well without any name check issues, but in case if it happens, should i apply for Advance Parole as a precautionary step? I know that you can travel on your H1B(without advance parole) if your I485 case is pending. If issues like name check happens, do you suggest me to apply for AP?

Name check has no relation with advance Parole , if you have a present H1b stamp on ur passport then there is no need to apply for advance parole , but if you have to go to the consulate for the same , you should get an advance parole that will save you time , effort and money for the H1b stamping , but any case you wont lose anything if you apply for advance parole , other than a few hundred dollars