FBI Name Check

But since I dont have a case number from previous contact with the do I write down my case number again.
Thanks

So shall be. I am going to pester them with so many emails now they will call me stop :):D.
let us see what happens.

One Question

:confused:
APPROVAL.FINALLY...

Here is my time line.
Filed Feb 13th 2006
Reciept Feb 16th 2006
Namecheck begun Feb 27th 2006
Biometrics taken April 26th 2006
Interview Marriage based petition May 3rd 2006
Approved based upon namecheck.
July 26th 2007 Fingerprints Expire
Oct 23rd 2007 I-130 approved
Dec 26th 2007 Notice to reappear for Biometrics
Jan 9th 2008 Biometrics redone.
Jan 29th 2008 Recieved mystery phone call from USCIS with no message left on the voice mail.
Jan 30th 2008 My birthday :D
Jan 30th 2008 Called USCIS to find out who called me an why @ 9am
Jan 30th 2008 USCIS called an wished me a Happy Birthday an Congratulations your approved for your 10yr greencard @ 3.15pm
Jan 30th 2008 Attorney calls to tell me the news @ 6.15pm

Oh my what a journey

Hello LadyAus,
Forgive me for asking a dumb question, but I am new to whole FB application process. I was told that you get 2 yrs conditional GC if you go by FB based. You mentioned 10yrs GC....how is that? what am i missing here?

Received 10yr GC.

Hi All,

I was re-fingerprinted last week and today my I-485 status changes saying

"Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On January xx, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

I think this should end my ordeal. I will definitely post a message when I get the approval letter and then later on the actual GC.

To the folks, who are stuck in NC, keep your faith and write letters. One thing I would definitely point out that if do you have the IO's contact info (who interviewed you) send letter requesting attention. Of course, Ombudsman, Senator, Congressman, Laura Bush etc. should also be done.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences. I learned a lot from your experiences. I haven't actively participated in the discussion but definitely have visited this forum regulary since last couple of years.

Goodluck all.

I received the GC card today. I will post my complete timeline soon.

:confused:

Hello LadyAus,
Forgive me for asking a dumb question, but I am new to whole FB application process. I was told that you get 2 yrs conditional GC if you go by FB based. You mentioned 10yrs GC....how is that? what am i missing here?

she got a 10 year because it has been already two years since shje filed her GC and she has been married more than 2 years

Need advice, please

Dear all,
I have been reading this forum for quite a while now. Here is my story and I would love to get any input.
My USC husband and I have been married for almost 2 and half years. We filed our petition in Jan 2006, were called for interview in June and were informed being approved pending Name check. We have been patiently waiting for approval since then. Last August, we relocated to CA. I went for a couple of Infopass interviews and was informed that the case has been transferred to local district and waiting for FBI name check. Now We are tired of waiting and keeping renewing my AP and EAD (have got 2 for each). We have tried to write to first lady, district officer, FBI and congress man when we were back in the filing state. I am sending a letter to my current congresswoman soon. But I really doubt it is going to do anything. I am looking into WOM at this point.
This forum has been very informative and helpful. I am hoping go get some advice before I go ahead getting a lawyer to file WOM.
Any input will be greatly appreciated, Thanks

is this true? plz read attachment

New name check procedures?
is this true i found this on a different forum, can anybody verify this?
this is dated feb 6th 2008
is this a good news?

New name check procedures?
is this true i found this on a different forum, can anybody verify this?
this is dated feb 6th 2008
is this a good news?

is this what ppl have been waiting for....
does this mean there is going to be a 180-day limit to name check? if so this sounds like good news

Not in 72 hours, but 5 days ago. Only LUD on 1/27/08, then 2/3/08 (both Sundays), nothing else happened. Anxiously waiting.......