Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Anyone get the letter mailed yet? I was granted on the eoir website 3-4-23 and I already set up my infopass appointment for the 24th of this month and I haven’t received it yet, I called up the court and they said “you have an attorney, you can get a copy from them” I called my attorney and they still haven’t received it yet I’m like wtf?

Anyone get the letter mailed yet? I was granted on the eoir website 3-4-23 and I already set up my infopass appointment for the 24th of this month and I haven’t received it yet, I called up the court and they said “you have an attorney, you can get a copy from them” I called my attorney and they still haven’t received it yet I’m like wtf?
Our lawyer received the letter 3 days after my husband got granted

How long did it take to receive the call back from info pass?
May I ask where you got approved?

Quick update !
My husband just got a call from info pass.
The representative said that she’s going to send all his information to his local USCIS office. That office will call him back to let him know if he actually needs to go in person or if they could mail the GC instead.
He should receive that call no later than April 5th.

Quick update !
The representative said that she’s going to send all his information to his local USCIS office. That office will call him back to let him know if he actually needs to go in person or if they could mail the GC instead.
I told you... SOON☺️☺️☺️

Quick update !
Can't wait for mine Congratulations again and keep us posted.

Quick update !
Congratulations! I'm very happy for you guys. I'm positive we will get news soon.