Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

I just talked to my lawyer ( went to pick up the grant letter and he said that if we waited 3.5 years
Next ones will be for Shure 5
Your lawyer was probably trying to make you feel better.

You waited because after your approval covid hit and it slowed things down for a year almost. Now things are back to normal.

Additionally most courts were closed for most of 2020 and a lot of cases were delayed leaving a handful of approvals which means faster processing times now. I’d say those in 2021 should either be getting it this year by end.

You waited because after your approval covid hit and it slowed things down for a year almost. Now things are back to normal.

Additionally most courts were closed for most of 2020 and a lot of cases were delayed leaving a handful of approvals which means faster processing times now. I’d say those in 2021 should either be getting it this year by end.
I mean hopefully
To be honest cuz I been there and it just sucks to be waiting and waiting

I really hope u are right.

I also believe the approval will be shorter not longer. My lawyer and judge both did said it at the time of verbal approval in 9/2022 it’s taking up to 3 years to get my GC. I believe first half of 2023 will have 2019-2020 approval and the second half will cover 2021 and in 2024 it will cover 2021/22 and so on.

I also believe the approval will be shorter not longer. My lawyer and judge both did said it at the time of verbal approval in 9/2022 it’s taking up to 3 years to get my GC. I believe first half of 2023 will have 2019-2020 approval and the second half will cover 2021 and in 2024 it will cover 2021/22 and so on.
I hope it will be faster this year. My verbal approval was 09/2022 too.

who has renewed EAD card (C-10)by self.
My question is: what document supports renew.
I try renew by myself .
Honestly i had my lawyer do are this year because it's are first time. But I made sure before I send it that I took a copy of everything, so I could do it myself this year. They send over an I-765 form, a copy of what the online status says, a copy of the application that they put into court, and a copy of permit.

Honestly i had my lawyer do are this year because it's are first time. But I made sure before I send it that I took a copy of everything, so I could do it myself this year. They send over an I-765 form, a copy of what the online status says, a copy of the application that they put into court, and a copy of permit.
thank u .lawyer said change $300 .let why I try renew by self.