Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

My final court day was supposed to be today, With judge Sulivan, she didnt show up in court. Im very sad and frustrate about this, now I dont know how is gonna be ! did you have your final court?i
Individual hearing. Was 3/10/22 I’m just trying to have an average of how long before we hear anything from them

I feel like they’re only approving people from the west coast and none from the east coast. Maybe that’s how they divide the visas given each wave. I could be wrong but that’s the pattern I’ve been seeing. My parents got approved October 2019 in the east coast and still nothing. Super frustrating!

At this point who knows how they actually are doing this because someone got approved in phoenix az from 2020 and i am from the tucson,az court and mine was verbally approved in nov 2019 and I’m still waiting…

At this point who knows how they actually are doing this because someone got approved in phoenix az from 2020 and i am from the tucson,az court and mine was verbally approved in nov 2019 and I’m still waiting…
This is a real visa lottery :(
Not first come, first serve.

This is a real visa lottery :(
Not first come, first serve.
I honestly thought they had like a list and they would send them out like a certain amount to each court and what’s crazy is that I didn’t want to change my venue to the phoenix court because Tucson is smaller than phoenix haha I would have probably been better off haha

when we are going to court before
We are filed I-485 from right? After we are received I—485 receive number .does judge give visa number for I-485 received date ?

I was told the visa number is based on the oral approval time
may I think so if case was oral approval.visa follow I -485 release date.
That’s why we are filed

I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status before individual hearing。​

may I think so if case was oral approval.visa follow I -485 release date.
That’s why we are filed

I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status before individual hearing。​

My I-485 was submitted in 2018 and my individual hearing was 2019.