Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

USCIS called your husband already? And the attorney gave you the letter or they need to keep it?
Hi Pao!
My husband called USCIS already and is waiting for the call back to schedule his info pass appointment.
Lawyer received the letter 3 days after the case was granted.
We have the letter now since it will be required for the info pass appointment.

Hi Pao!
My husband called USCIS already and is waiting for the call back to schedule his info pass appointment.
Lawyer received the letter 3 days after the case was granted.
We have the letter now since it will be required for the info pass appointment.
Thanks for the info
My lawyer hasn’t call
I’m hoping tomorrow he receives the Grant letter

I feel like they’re only approving people from the west coast and none from the east coast. Maybe that’s how they divide the visas given each wave. I could be wrong but that’s the pattern I’ve been seeing. My parents got approved October 2019 in the east coast and still nothing. Super frustrating!

I feel like they’re only approving people from the west coast and none from the east coast. Maybe that’s how they divide the visas given each wave. I could be wrong but that’s the pattern I’ve been seeing. My parents got approved October 2019 in the east coast and still nothing. Super frustrating!
Yes, is super frustrating. The message from Saturday on the website gave me hope until I find out that was a glitch :(
December 2019 Pennsylvania.

Still pending
With no appealing was received for this case??
04/15/2021

Attachments

• D08A11D4-EB6C-4E21-8BEC-31C8F1746CDB.png
    D08A11D4-EB6C-4E21-8BEC-31C8F1746CDB.png
    311.5 KB · Views: 21
Still pending
With no appealing was received for this case??
04/15/2021
Same mine that’s because the government attorney choose to wave his right to appeal also my case just start showing that today maybe means we are getting close my date is 05/25/21

Attachments

• 98CE68F1-51F0-4B3B-93BE-F30EA1C5497D.png
    98CE68F1-51F0-4B3B-93BE-F30EA1C5497D.png
    422.4 KB · Views: 14
Same mine that’s because the government attorney choose to wave his right to appeal also my case just start showing that today maybe means we are getting close my date is 05/25/21wh
I think the website still on maintenance. A lot people that they haven't seen the judge yet have the samething.

what I think is on my case I been waiting for over 3 years and that thing never changed until Saturday, maybe they have enough numbers of visas for all of us. Remember tha they are working hard to provide visas to all of us tha been waiting since covid19. I think we are very close. they may be working on all the cases I'm just a positive person. I hope everything works for all of us.

Any one from Boston who got a final approval can share his time frame please ?
My final court day was supposed to be today, With judge Sulivan, she didnt show up in court. Im very sad and frustrate about this, now I dont know how is gonna be ! did you have your final court?

My final court day was supposed to be today, With judge Sulivan, she didnt show up in court. Im very sad and frustrate about this, now I dont know how is gonna be ! did you have your final court?
Oh no, I'm sorry! I think your attorney can reschedule for you.

The most important thing is that you showed up and that counts a lot trust me
You will be fine just give it some time ok blessing

Ok I just called uscis
I don’t have the grant letter yet
But hoping lawyer receives any time soon
You’re good for now.
As long as you’re on the waitlist already you should be fine.
You’ll need the letter for the info pass appointment though.