Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

I have the same no appeal thing! I think they are just updating and some kind glitch in their system!! My date is on 05/21/21 and i am hopeful but I don’t think I’ll be getting anything before they finish 2019 and 2020!

I have the same no appeal thing! I think they are just updating and some kind glitch in their system!! My date is on 05/21/21 and i am hopeful but I don’t think I’ll be getting anything before they finish 2019 and 2020!
Linco and Buda we need to keep in touch. Our dates are almost the same. 5-2021

Something better change because at this point this ahouobe considered psychological abuse. These are our lifes and our feelings they're messing with.

Hopefully we get news soon! I got verbally approved in December 16/2019 and still pending and I'm seen people granted with cases from 2020 is when I understand that this is a lottery and is nothing that we can do, just wait how my attorney mentioned to me last week.
What state were you granted verbal approval please ?

No appealing was received for this case
This means that the judge's decision has become final, and the government will not be able to take any further action in the case.

No appealing was received for this case
This means that the judge's decision has become final, and the government will not be able to take any further action in the case.
The website was under maintenance, that's why the message.

How do they calculate 4000 visa numbers? How many visa numbers by state? I read somewhere the waive comes in March and September as per previous trend. Is this true?

Good Morning Everyone. I finally got my approval today. Granted March 7th but didnt show until today March 11 cause i checked yesterday and still wasnt there. My hearing was Jan 21st, 2020 in Chicago. Good luck to everyone else!
Did you ever got the no appeal was made for this case thing before you noticed the you were granted?by any chance