Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Thank you so much . I pray every day for tha day and I just keep checking 3 times at day, its crazy how this can make every body get crazy and anxious.
Absolutely!
That was me while waiting for my husband’s approval.
And now it’s us waiting for info pass to call back to schedule his appointment :/
I’m praying it doesn’t take long :(

Absolutely!
That was me while waiting for my husband’s approval.
And now it’s us waiting for info pass to call back to schedule his appointment :/
I’m praying it doesn’t take long :(
Hope you guys get that call soon so you guys can take a break of all this. Wish you guys the best and every body right here, we are all in the same boat.

Good Morning Everyone. I finally got my approval today. Granted March 7th but didnt show until today March 11 cause i checked yesterday and still wasnt there. My hearing was Jan 21st, 2020 in Chicago. Good luck to everyone else!

Good Morning Everyone. I finally got my approval today. Granted March 7th but didnt show until today March 11 cause i checked yesterday and still wasnt there. My hearing was Jan 21st, 2020 in Chicago. Good luck to everyone else!
Congratulations

Congratulations
Mine was in Chicago too

Co
congratulations!!!

Yay!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Yay!!Congratulations. Im very happy for all of you guys the already been granted. This give me more hopes, I'm pretty close my verbal approval was 1/17/2020. Congratulations again.

Last edited by a moderator:
When i checked my case status
It used to say under appeal section “pending case”
Now it’s showing “no appeal filed for this case” any advice please
I am really worried
63184C37-F2B8-4DE3-8D1C-3345895B87B6.png

Ey ey ey everyone I was able to check the status right now and just changed its the same as you guys I think they updating the case. Please ve positive pray and God will listen to you prayers trust me. This is something good.

I am praying for all of us, hopefully they will change it to granted soon
Hopefully we get news soon! I got verbally approved in December 16/2019 and still pending and I'm seen people granted with cases from 2020 is when I understand that this is a lottery and is nothing that we can do, just wait how my attorney mentioned to me last week.