Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

I have a question
So I’m order to make an appointment w the uscis for biometrics I need to wait until the time for appeal is over ?
No u don’t have to wait that long. Usually they say u can call and make an appointment after 3-5 days. Or 1 week would be ok too. Call Monday and make an appointment.

I have a question
So I’m order to make an appointment w the uscis for biometrics I need to wait until the time for appeal is over ?
No
You just need to wait 3 days for immigration to receive all the info from the court.
Once they have that in the system, they’ll put you on a “wait list” (I know, another queue).
My husband was told that if he doesn’t get a call back in 30 days, he should call info pass again.

No
You just need to wait 3 days for immigration to receive all the info from the court.
Once they have that in the system, they’ll put you on a “wait list” (I know, another queue).
My husband was told that if he doesn’t get a call back in 30 days, he should call info pass again.
Thank u
And in my info pass they stamp my passport?
Do you know ?

Thank u
And in my info pass they stamp my passport?
Do you know ?
At the lawyer’s office we were told Yes! They would stamp the passport
But I was reading all the comments from last year’s March wave and some were saying that their passports didn’t get stamped because uscis needed more information about the cases or something like that.

At the lawyer’s office we were told Yes! They would stamp the passport
But I was reading all the comments from last year’s March wave and some were saying that their passports didn’t get stamped because uscis needed more information about the cases or something like that.
Ok we will see
Thanks for always being so helpful

Hi, any idea when does the attorney office receives the final grant letter from court after case approval? Thanks
Hi !
I can share our experience.
My husband got granted on Monday February 27th. Lawyer called him on Thursday March 2nd at Noon telling him he had the letter already.
He then called info pass on Friday March 3rd and is still waiting for the callback since then.