Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Is everyone still having the no appeal received for this case message? Do we know if it’s really that there won’t be an appeal or just a glitch like someone here said?
Thank you all !

Is everyone still having the no appeal received for this case message? Do we know if it’s really that there won’t be an appeal or just a glitch like someone here said?
Thank you all !
Mine still the same and I decided to text my attorney. She texted me back and this is what she said.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230314_124311_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230314_124311_Messages.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 51
Thank you all
Mine still the same and I decided to text my attorney. She texted me back and this is what she said.
yes that’s what I thought also! I know that on my final hearing the judge asked the DHS attorney if they would appeal and she said they wouldn’t appeal. It’s just weird how before it didn't say that .

Do guys think the time frame is changing or you think it will still be 3-4 years. Verbally approved April 2022.

All 2019 and some 2020 will be approved this year I think but there is slightly chance for some 2021