Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Quick update !
My husband just got a call from info pass.
The representative said that she’s going to send all his information to his local USCIS office. That office will call him back to let him know if he actually needs to go in person or if they could mail the GC instead.
He should receive that call no later than April 5th.
Yeyyyy congrats

How long did it take to receive the call back from info pass?
May I ask where you got approved?
So I was approved on a Saturday march 4th I called USCIS Monday the 6th but they hadn’t received that I was granted so they told me to call Thursday the 9th they told me they’d call or email me, well I got a call back the following Monday the 13th and scheduled me for the 24th next Friday

So I was approved on a Saturday march 4th I called USCIS Monday the 6th but they hadn’t received that I was granted so they told me to call Thursday the 9th they told me they’d call or email me, well I got a call back the following Monday the 13th and scheduled me for the 24th next Friday
But also quick update which kinda had me pissed I went to my lawyers office to get a copy of my grant letter and she’s like since you scheduled your appointment with USCIS already here is the copy (everything is fine but it’s a package the first page says my name my A# but the following pages they typed in someone else’s name on the header with a totally different a number although all the info my kids name my wives name my ex wives name is all there the date of my court hearing all the details) she said she’ll contact the immigration court to get that fixed and then she would email me another copy or I could “see if the copy I gave you doesn’t get rejected” I’m like wtf I mean please do what you gotta do but please before Friday.

But also quick update which kinda had me pissed I went to my lawyers office to get a copy of my grant letter and she’s like since you scheduled your appointment with USCIS already here is the copy (everything is fine but it’s a package the first page says my name my A# but the following pages they typed in someone else’s name on the header with a totally different a number although all the info my kids name my wives name my ex wives name is all there the date of my court hearing all the details) she said she’ll contact the immigration court to get that fixed and then she would email me another copy or I could “see if the copy I gave you doesn’t get rejected” I’m like wtf I mean please do what you gotta do but please before Friday.
Oh no! That’s so annoying!!!!!!!!!

Hi a question, so the letter is like a package with many papers or just one page letter? I m still waiting for mine.

Yeyy congratulations