Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Good morning everyone, my work permit is expiring October 5th, my lawyer charges $550 to file, has anyone filed this by themselves because I don’t feel like paying for this again I’m tired and since we are so close. Any thoughts please share your thoughts and suggestions please thanks

Good morning everyone, my work permit is expiring October 5th, my lawyer charges $550 to file, has anyone filed this by themselves because I don’t feel like paying for this again I’m tired and since we are so close. Any thoughts please share your thoughts and suggestions please thanks
You can do yourself
It’s very easy. 5-10 mins work. My lawyer wanted $1200. But I’ve been doing myself for the last 15 years.

You can do yourself
It’s very easy. 5-10 mins work. My lawyer wanted $1200. But I’ve been doing myself for the last 15 years.
How do I do it? Do I just go online to fill it out or something. I have been paying for this since and so frustrating to go through this. Thanks for your help

How do I do it? Do I just go online to fill it out or something. I have been paying for this since and so frustrating to go through this. Thanks for your help
You go online and print out form. You fill it out and send it to immigration with all supporting documents. You arch YouTube videos. There is so many videos how to do it

Did you renew you work permit ?
Not yet but planning to, I was hoping I won’t need to but at this point I might as well go ahead and renew. I will start the process soon. My lawyer wants to charge me $550 but I want to try and file it myself. Someone gave some information about it yesterday here thankfully so I will get it soon. I heard as long as they receive the application before it expires, they will extend it for 540 days.