Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hopefully very soon. I want to see my grandfather. He’s 95 and waiting for me. Unfortunately my dad is not alive. He passed away 11 years ago. Couldn’t go to his funeral even.
Dont worry youll get to see him soon. Give him a hug from me as well when you get to your country. I lost my grandpa and miss him so much.

To me it doesn’t make sense how we are not closer to 1.5 turn around time as it was before 2020. If you think about it there were less court dates in 2020 and what happened to the 4000 visa from 2020 and the 4000 from 2021? These waits are unacceptable, it’s not right that we don’t even know where we are in line when other cases are able to. I wish someone will look into 42b cases for all of our sakes and for those in the future.

Verbal approval 10/2022
Been in the US since 1992

To me it doesn’t make sense how we are not closer to 1.5 turn around time as it was before 2020. If you think about it there were less court dates in 2020 and what happened to the 4000 visa from 2020 and the 4000 from 2021? These waits are unacceptable, it’s not right that we don’t even know where we are in line when other cases are able to. I wish someone will look into 42b cases for all of our sakes and for those in the future.

Verbal approval 10/2022
Been in the US since 1992
Regardless of the verbal approvals in 2019, 2020, or 2021, the average waiting time is 3y- 3y7M .Based on my limited knowledge, you may have to wait another 1 to 2 years.

(For reference only)

Regardless of the verbal approvals in 2019, 2020, or 2021, the average waiting time is 3y- 3y7M .Based on my limited knowledge, you may have to wait another 1 to 2 years.

(For reference only)
It was about 1.5-2 yrs before Covid. My sister was lucky she got hers less than a year many moons ago. My complain is why the turnaround time is still so long we should have already back to before Covid turnaround time and why we can’t check our place in line. I understand I have to wait for my turn, this is not what I have problem with.

It was about 1.5-2 yrs before Covid. My sister was lucky she got hers less than a year many moons ago. My complain is why the turnaround time is still so long we should have already back to before Covid turnaround time and why we can’t check our place in line. I understand I have to wait for my turn, this is not what I have problem with.
Yes.you are right
The number of applicants for Eoir-42B is increasing every year.
But the visa still only 4k over there.

I called 1800 immigration
Says there is no clock what’s that mean?
What they mean is that there is no set time for them to do this, they will do it when they have the data from the remaining visas for the fiscal year that is ending. Just a little more patience and it will soon be our turn. God bless you guys.