Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

View attachment 5013
This whole ordeal started 10 years ago in Feb of 2014 I will share a timeline of this whole case
Feb 2014 my husband was arrested by ICE he was there 2 weeks released under bond
Sept 2014 first master hearing where he was given a court date for an individual hearing on Feb 2018
Oct 2017 his attorney abandoned his case without notice and took 5k and didn't do anything.
December 2017 hired a new attorney she put in a motion to get individual hearing changed she was successful
Sept 2018 another master hearing for new individual court date to be on 2/28/2020
Feb 28 2020 individual hearing and he was granted.
4/11/2024 finally received written grant
May 2024 USCIS made a huge mistake in his case and he was granted asylum instead of sending his GC
After non stop calls and going back and forth with USCIS today we saw this. We were working with his attorney to already get congress involved. This whole ordeal took 10 years but finally he's starting to see that light at the End of the tunnel
Wow that’s a pretty long time but glad you finally got it, congratulations

guys I want someone to tell me yes hhhh I am so depressed because my father passed away and I didn’t see him for 16 years can I get my green card by the end of this year? Just lied to me I was approved 12/16/21 I am taking medication I feel so so sad
I’m really so sorry, it’s painful but hang tight you are so close. I wish your dad lived to see you

guys I want someone to tell me yes hhhh I am so depressed because my father passed away and I didn’t see him for 16 years can I get my green card by the end of this year? Just lied to me I was approved 12/16/21 I am taking medication I feel so so sad
Since immigration is sending the granted letters of cases from late 2023 verbal approval and skipping many others from early 2021 is pretty difficult to guess, that means that no matter when you have your verbal approval.

Since immigration is sending the granted letters of cases from late 2023 verbal approval and skipping many others from early 2021 is pretty difficult to guess, that means that no matter when you have your verbal approval.
Have you seen any letters from 2023? That’s super fast they are not fair to some of us sadly

I am so sorry to hear about this.. I know this feeling.. please pray for him and stay strong…