Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hello everyone,

I recently discovered that my husband has been unfaithful and I have made the difficult decision to separate and file for divorce. I'm concerned about how this might impact our pending Green Card application. My verbal approval was on 5/21, and I'm very close to obtaining it. I don't want this situation to jeopardize that process. Any suggestions?

Hello everyone,

I recently discovered that my husband has been unfaithful and I have made the difficult decision to separate and file for divorce. I'm concerned about how this might impact our pending Green Card application. My verbal approval was on 5/21, and I'm very close to obtaining it. I don't want this situation to jeopardize that process. Any suggestions?
Since the immigration judge already granted it, you should be fine, BUT you are so close to getting it, I really don’t want to tell you to hold off on your divorce, you wear the shoes and knows where it hurts. Maybe a little patience till you get it????

Since the immigration judge already granted it, you should be fine, BUT you are so close to getting it, I really don’t want to tell you to hold off on your divorce, you wear the shoes and knows where it hurts. Maybe a little patience till you get it????
I agree!! Please don’t risk anything. It’s just a matter of time! Hang in there

Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything works out for you. Hope you get green card this year.

1000111219.jpg
This whole ordeal started 10 years ago in Feb of 2014 I will share a timeline of this whole case
Feb 2014 my husband was arrested by ICE he was there 2 weeks released under bond
Sept 2014 first master hearing where he was given a court date for an individual hearing on Feb 2018
Oct 2017 his attorney abandoned his case without notice and took 5k and didn't do anything.
December 2017 hired a new attorney she put in a motion to get individual hearing changed she was successful
Sept 2018 another master hearing for new individual court date to be on 2/28/2020
Feb 28 2020 individual hearing and he was granted.
4/11/2024 finally received written grant
May 2024 USCIS made a huge mistake in his case and he was granted asylum instead of sending his GC
After non stop calls and going back and forth with USCIS today we saw this. We were working with his attorney to already get congress involved. This whole ordeal took 10 years but finally he's starting to see that light at the End of the tunnel

Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear that, when you filed, what was the hardship

Con
View attachment 5013
This whole ordeal started 10 years ago in Feb of 2014 I will share a timeline of this whole case
Feb 2014 my husband was arrested by ICE he was there 2 weeks released under bond
Sept 2014 first master hearing where he was given a court date for an individual hearing on Feb 2018
Oct 2017 his attorney abandoned his case without notice and took 5k and didn't do anything.
December 2017 hired a new attorney she put in a motion to get individual hearing changed she was successful
Sept 2018 another master hearing for new individual court date to be on 2/28/2020
Feb 28 2020 individual hearing and he was granted.
4/11/2024 finally received written grant
May 2024 USCIS made a huge mistake in his case and he was granted asylum instead of sending his GC
After non stop calls and going back and forth with USCIS today we saw this. We were working with his attorney to already get congress involved. This whole ordeal took 10 years but finally he's starting to see that light at the End of the tunnel
Congratulations. This long battle is finally over.

guys I want someone to tell me yes hhhh I am so depressed because my father passed away and I didn’t see him for 16 years can I get my green card by the end of this year? Just lied to me I was approved 12/16/21 I am taking medication I feel so so sad

guys I want someone to tell me yes hhhh I am so depressed because my father passed away and I didn’t see him for 16 years can I get my green card by the end of this year? Just lied to me I was approved 12/16/21 I am taking medication I feel so so sad
We have no control over nothing all we can do is accept life’s on life’s terms I’m am so proud to say that I’m 5 years clean no alcohol or drugs
This is a hard process but with a good ending
No matter what I go through I don’t pick up a drink or a drugs God is my refuge for every difficulty I go through best luck to you

We have no control over nothing all we can do is accept life’s on life’s terms I’m am so proud to say that I’m 5 years clean no alcohol or drugs
This is a hard process but with a good ending
No matter what I go through I don’t pick up a drink or a drugs God is my refuge for every difficulty I go through best luck to you
For me no alcohol and drugs 36 years :))) since I was born. Never smoked never had any alcohol in my life :)))