Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

guys my father passed away last week and I didn’t see him for 16 years I am still waiting and I can’t go back to my country
I feel your pain. I am sorry for your father. I hope he rests in peace. It must be very difficult for you but please hang in there. You sacrificed a lot.. your father is very proud of you. He is watching you and will be very happy when you get yours!! God bless you and may your father stays happy with others we lost!!

I feel your pain. I am sorry for your father. I hope he rests in peace. It must be very difficult for you but please hang in there. You sacrificed a lot.. your father is very proud of you. He is watching you and will be very happy when you get yours!! God bless you and may your father stays happy with others we lost!!
Thank you he was always ask me same question do you have any news? I said not yet but almost there baba

So sad to hear all the pain and suffering of been waiting, every single one has different situations, sometimes I prefer to accept my situation, and just make a decision regardless the consequences, if at least we could know the exact time, even if is a lot of time, but there’s is no way to know or even calculate the time frame.

guys my father passed away last week and I didn’t see him for 16 years I am still waiting and I can’t go back to my country
Great news, it is moving slowly but at least were seeing progress.
Remember that not all people who received the granted letter post on social networks, I believe that many are receiving the GC at this moment and we do not know because they are not on forums

I’m so sorry to hear, damn that’s painful. I was heartbroken last year when my mother inlaw passed and I couldn’t even get to her funeral, painful memory

I’m so sorry to hear, damn that’s painful. I was heartbroken last year when my mother inlaw passed and I couldn’t even get to her funeral, painful memory
I am so sorry for your loss it’s very painful specially he was a good father good husband and good grandfather I am on very bad feelings I just call my doctor to help me passing this period