Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

"I'm definitely happy for the person who got granted, but this really highlights how messed up the system is. There's no clear order or fairness for those of us who have been waiting for almost four years. I've noticed that things seem to be moving faster for some on the USCIS side, especially for those who applied for I-130. A few people I know had their kids turn 21, applied, and received their green cards in just two months. Meanwhile, others who applied for U-Visas earlier this year have already gotten their BFD approved. I know this doesn’t directly relate to some of us, but let's hope that whatever helped this person get granted in 10 months, along with the faster processing at USCIS, will benefit everyone in this group too."

This gentleman has been in the deportation process since 2011 and only in 2023 did he receive the cancellation of the deportation and the adjustment of his immigration status. His granted letter did not take 10 months but rather 13 years of struggle and prayer. So we will not compare cases because it may be that the judge understood that this gentleman's wait was already too long and decided to shorten it.

This gentleman has been in the deportation process since 2011 and only in 2023 did he receive the cancellation of the deportation and the adjustment of his immigration status. His granted letter did not take 10 months but rather 13 years of struggle and prayer. So we will not compare cases because it may be that the judge understood that this gentleman's wait was already too long and decided to shorten it.
I’ve been in this country since 11/1999 when I was brought as an infant and my verbal approval was 01/2022. If the judges could really expedite cases like that I would like to speak to mine

Well, you've been in the country since 1999, but when did you start your process? This man was in the deportation process since 2011. And I'm not saying that this is the case, I just believe that it could be, and I don't compare my case with others because otherwise I'll go crazy.
Be patient and God bless us all

"Yes, I agree with your view. This case is unique and complex."
Maybe IJ granted he other case.

We have no options every case is different and very difficult to know how much time we will need to wait, I started my process 9 years ago and my verbal approval was 11/2021 I really don’t want to lose hope, but some days is hard to keep a positive mind, especially when I was waiting to hear that the people with verbal approval from 05/2021 got their granted letters, now I more confused than ever and think that doesn’t matter when we got our verbal approval, my father die last may and couldn’t be there, since then my anxiety is increasing… I am sure I am not the only one who feels the same, I hope the best for all of you.

Let’s be patient we don’t really know circumstances of every case but this happens every year all we can do is be patient because that means there is still visas available in September and maybe some may 2021 will be granted

Hi, I had my verbal approval in oct 2022 it is a vawa cancelation of removal and I received a notice in the same month from the court mentions that my motion is granted but the case is reserved for decision so when I should get my final approval? I heard that vawa cancelation is different than ordinary cancelation.
If your vawa was approved then your I360 is approved which by default gives u green card. And your removal proceeding is nullified.