Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hi guys I am new here my last hearing was 12/16/21 the judge told I have to wait between 18 months to 2 years I am still waiting anyone has same situation?
You might get it by the end of this year if not next year good luck and welcome to the forum

Folks .Do you think major new visas will come in October and December?
Yes in october for sure 4000 but there is still few visas hasn’t been issued yet because in September every someone got granted I think the department of justice keep those visas as an emergency visas or something.. but the only thing I know is i can almost see the end of the tunnel is right around the corner for most of 2021 fiscal year let’s just keep the faith and hope that the time will come for everyone…

Yes in october for sure 4000 but there is still few visas hasn’t been issued yet because in September every someone got granted I think the department of justice keep those visas as an emergency visas or something.. but the only thing I know is i can almost see the end of the tunnel is right around the corner for most of 2021 fiscal year let’s just keep the faith and hope that the time will come for everyone…
You make me happy thank you

Loveee it! So much positivity!!

Hi guys. Did anyone apply for renewal of work permit recently?
On the website it says $0 for renewal for C10 category. Just wanted to see if anyone know what’s the fee for renewal?
Last time 2 years ago when I did I think I had to pay $430.
Im just applying for my husband and c10 was 520 it’s a10 no fee

Easy Question:
Could the ones with pending approval waiting on a visa, apply for Biden’s New Advance Parole that starts on August 19 ?

Las personas con una aplicación pendiente de aprobación de una visa, pueden aplicar al nuevo advance parole de Biden, que entra en vigor el 19 de Agosto?

Solo respuestas con fundamento, no vale supone.

Easy Question:
Could the ones with pending approval waiting on a visa, apply for Biden’s New Advance Parole that starts on August 19 ?

Las personas con una aplicación pendiente de aprobación de una visa, pueden aplicar al nuevo advance parole de Biden, que entra en vigor el 19 de Agosto?

Solo respuestas con fundamento, no vale supone.
Nobody know even lawer .
You need wait new details release form USCIS

Attachments

• IMG_4982.png
    IMG_4982.png
    226.3 KB · Views: 37