Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

New físical year will be this October and in December they start giving out visas throughout the year
In that case, I don’t think we will get it this year… such a shame! This immigration system is so lame!!! Can’t even let us see our loved ones who are dying..been here for 20 years.. I know I am so close but everyday becomes like a year is passing by. I know we have crossed the main hurdle but still I feel like this wait needs to be over now!!!

In that case, I don’t think we will get it this year… such a shame! This immigration system is so lame!!! Can’t even let us see our loved ones who are dying..been here for 20 years.. I know I am so close but everyday becomes like a year is passing by. I know we have crossed the main hurdle but still I feel like this wait needs to be over now!!!
I feel the same, it’s so sad like three plus years is a lot and apparently they don’t care if we are losing loved ones sadly. I’m just so tired some days I just feel like abandoning the whole thing honestly. It doesn’t even make sense to me anymore

Hi guys. Did anyone apply for renewal of work permit recently?
On the website it says $0 for renewal for C10 category. Just wanted to see if anyone know what’s the fee for renewal?
Last time 2 years ago when I did I think I had to pay $430.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Did anyone apply for renewal of work permit recently?
On the website it says $0 for renewal for C10 category. Just wanted to see if anyone know what’s the fee for renewal?
Last time 2 years ago when I did I think I had to pay $430.
I sent my renewal application on October last year I paid $430 I heard that they supposedly went up. I still didn't get it yeah hope I get soon. Said it can take up to 18 months I may get my green card before I get it I hope. Because they doesn't refund you back I don't think so.

I let mine expire since march and not going to spend anymore money on it but the most important reason is because I don’t need it for nothing… i will wait for the green card the day will come

Hello I posted couple months ago about my husband getting his approval letter. Well we have the letter we contacted USCIS for infopass and got a call back on May 3rd and were told no appointment was necessary, that he would receive his GC in the mail within 30 days. Memorial day weekend came along and he received a letter from USCIS. They made a huge mistake and sent him an Asylum approval I-94
The letter said he could apply for AOS next year. Asylum was never filed only 42b and the I-485. We called USCIS again and all we got was "oh wow that was a mistake we'll call you back within 30 days". No call back yet. We're so mad, this whole ordeal started in 02/2014 he was verbally granted 02/2020, 4 years later written approval but thanks to USCIS no GC yet and no call.

Hello I posted couple months ago about my husband getting his approval letter. Well we have the letter we contacted USCIS for infopass and got a call back on May 3rd and were told no appointment was necessary, that he would receive his GC in the mail within 30 days. Memorial day weekend came along and he received a letter from USCIS. They made a huge mistake and sent him an Asylum approval I-94
The letter said he could apply for AOS next year. Asylum was never filed only 42b and the I-485. We called USCIS again and all we got was "oh wow that was a mistake we'll call you back within 30 days". No call back yet. We're so mad, this whole ordeal started in 02/2014 he was verbally granted 02/2020, 4 years later written approval but thanks to USCIS no GC yet and no call.
You should definitely contact your attorney or hire one if you don't have. It's really hard to deal with USCIS at this point. One of my friend is suing USCIS because his case was expedited three times (applying for gc under employment). Nothing happened and now hes back to square one. Its a very HUGE MISTAKE and you shouldn't wait or take it lightly.