Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

You should definitely contact your attorney or hire one if you don't have. It's really hard to deal with USCIS at this point. One of my friend is suing USCIS because his case was expedited three times (applying for gc under employment). Nothing happened and now hes back to square one. Its a very HUGE MISTAKE and you shouldn't wait or take it lightly.
We did contact my husband's attorney she drafted a letter and sent it to USCIS but still no call or nothing.

Hello I posted couple months ago about my husband getting his approval letter. Well we have the letter we contacted USCIS for infopass and got a call back on May 3rd and were told no appointment was necessary, that he would receive his GC in the mail within 30 days. Memorial day weekend came along and he received a letter from USCIS. They made a huge mistake and sent him an Asylum approval I-94
The letter said he could apply for AOS next year. Asylum was never filed only 42b and the I-485. We called USCIS again and all we got was "oh wow that was a mistake we'll call you back within 30 days". No call back yet. We're so mad, this whole ordeal started in 02/2014 he was verbally granted 02/2020, 4 years later written approval but thanks to USCIS no GC yet and no call.
I’m very sorry to hear that hopefully things get better for you

hi everyone, am trying to fill out employment authorization form, i was wondering how much the payment is know

My lawyer called me today and ask me if my mom was still alive I said yes of course she is alive
I asked why he said the fiscal lawyer asked him
And he said if my mother wasn’t alive I wouldn’t have my resident so I’m still so lucky to have my mom alive
For a moment I got scared

Last edited:
My lawyer called me today and ask me if my mom was still alive I said yes of course she is alive
And he said if my mother wasn’t alive I wouldn’t have my resident so I’m still so lucky to have my mom alive
That maybe there working at your case right now, hopefully you get an answer before the next fiscal year

I didn't understand the reason for the question. If you've already had your verbal approval, what does your mother have to do with your granted letter? The fact that she is alive has nothing to do with your document, which has basically already been approved and is just waiting for available visas. May God bless her life and may it be healthy so that you can enjoy it a lot

I was approved thanks to my USA citizen Mother I take care of her
So that’s what I told my lawyer my case was approved and he said fiscal asked him if she is still alive other wise my case would be dropped
So don’t know why they want to find out when my case is approved already

So that’s what I told my lawyer my case was approved and he said fiscal asked him if she is still alive other wise my case would be dropped
Now I see, but anyway, congrats. Time to celebrate, take care of her. Mothers is a version of angels without wings God put in our life to show us a little bit of heaven and make us better human kind. God bless you may man

So if I understood well, did you receive a letter of approval from the judge and now waiting for your green card?