Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

I lost my father 1 year ago ! And I couldn’t say goodbye
I’m so sorry to hear that, lost my mother inlaw who was so dear to me last year and I couldn’t go even after I filed to travel documents and pay almost $3000 yet I missed it. It’s so disheartening how these people don’t care. I don’t think they realize how they are dealing with our mental health and don’t give a damn

Ok yes I check this one always, I thought he meant a different site but thanks anyway
No, when you first submitted your case it went to immigration offices, there they send paperwork that they received your cases with a receipt number, then that when they transfer your case to court

View attachment 5013
This whole ordeal started 10 years ago in Feb of 2014 I will share a timeline of this whole case
Feb 2014 my husband was arrested by ICE he was there 2 weeks released under bond
Sept 2014 first master hearing where he was given a court date for an individual hearing on Feb 2018
Oct 2017 his attorney abandoned his case without notice and took 5k and didn't do anything.
December 2017 hired a new attorney she put in a motion to get individual hearing changed she was successful
Sept 2018 another master hearing for new individual court date to be on 2/28/2020
Feb 28 2020 individual hearing and he was granted.
4/11/2024 finally received written grant
May 2024 USCIS made a huge mistake in his case and he was granted asylum instead of sending his GC
After non stop calls and going back and forth with USCIS today we saw this. We were working with his attorney to already get congress involved. This whole ordeal took 10 years but finally he's starting to see that light at the End of the tunnel
someone also posted this app where you can check as well

No, when you first submitted your case it went to immigration offices, there they send paperwork that they received your cases with a receipt number, then that when they transfer your case to court

Wow I didn’t know about this one, thanks I will check it out