Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Good morning everyone I’m just checking up on us knowing October is just around the corner. Does anyone know when if they just start issuing out these from October first? Ironically my work permit expires October 5th and I still haven’t renewed it. So not sure what to expect. My work just reminded me now that I can’t work after October 5th

Good morning everyone I’m just checking up on us knowing October is just around the corner. Does anyone know when if they just start issuing out these from October first? Ironically my work permit expires October 5th and I still haven’t renewed it. So not sure what to expect. My work just reminded me now that I can’t work after October 5th
I recommend you to apply for a new card to secure your job as you know immigration is very unpredictable.

Hello, I think you should definitely renew your work permit. No one will let you work until your work permit is renewed. You should be able to continue with the receipt notice I think.

My work permit expired last December I personal didn’t renew it since I don't work for anyone but I’m still concerned
04/05/2021
Still pending
3 years and 4 months

My work permit expired last December I personal didn’t renew it since I don't work for anyone but I’m still concerned
04/05/2021
Still pending
3 years and 4 months
Usually, somehow they make a fuss about it. I think they just want our money!!

Hang in there my friend. Our time shall come soon!