Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Instead of receiving greencard your case terminated? You have been checking your case for last two years and there were no sign that your case will terminated. So you had verbal approval from the Judge upon individual hearing? Normally judge give you a month from the decision date to appeal the decision . That was not the case for you ? Just straight termination. This is definitely odd outcome.
Did they give you or your lawyer anything in the writing from the judge?

Did you have access to check case status yourself? Did you or lawyer receive a termination notice letter recently?
Still says the same thing case terminated and no we have not receive termination notice letter

Attachments

• IMG_3742.png
    IMG_3742.png
    414.8 KB · Views: 26
Instead of receiving greencard your case terminated? You have been checking your case for last two years and there were no sign that your case will terminated. So you had verbal approval from the Judge upon individual hearing? Normally judge give you a month from the decision date to appeal the decision . That was not the case for you ? Just straight termination. This is definitely odd outcome.
hey guys, you are scaring and discouraging people unnecessarily. Is anyone here a lawyer? I don't think so! So we just believe based on what we hear and see, right? Each case is different from the other and perhaps this is one of them. So stay calm, and try to follow your case via Eoir case status or check with your lawyer and if you are not feeling comfortable with his answer, look for another one for a second opinion.

hey guys, you are scaring and discouraging people unnecessarily. Is anyone here a lawyer? I don't think so! So we just believe based on what we hear and see, right? Each case is different from the other and perhaps this is one of them. So stay calm, and try to follow your case via Eoir case status or check with your lawyer and if you are not feeling comfortable with his answer, look for another one for a second opinion.
Yes you are right. Talk to the lawyer. Or ask other lawyers. I thought if case is terminated that meant you get a green card.
You should talk to different lawyer and get your green card if that’s the case.

Yes you are right. Talk to the lawyer. Or ask other lawyers. I thought if case is terminated that meant you get a green card.
You should talk to different lawyer and get your green card if that’s the case.
What’s the verbal approval? Anyone know?

Hi @marielitavillag,how are you doing?Since I didn’t saw any change on the USCIS website I called and went to a second infopass today hoping to get at least the passport stamped.They said they couldn’t because they didn’t receive yet the docs they need from court.I begged her to do something since we were granted on December 18 and she asked her supervisor to email the court.To my surprise couple hours later I saw a movement on the website saying card is being producedShe said is a waiting game,but I think was good that I went there today and made pressure…

Hi @marielitavillag,how are you doing?Since I didn’t saw any change on the USCIS website I called and went to a second infopass today hoping to get at least the passport stamped.They said they couldn’t because they didn’t receive yet the docs they need from court.I begged her to do something since we were granted on December 18 and she asked her supervisor to email the court.To my surprise couple hours later I saw a movement on the website saying card is being producedShe said is a waiting game,but I think was good that I went there today and made pressure…
Hoping we and all the people waiting receive it soon so we can travel and see our families!!!Gid bless you

congratulations

Thanks for sharing your experience
I really appreciate it and enjoy it
Blessings

Hello @Hadassa123 I was actually thinking about you and sending you a message, our case hasn’t moved either the website shows Exactly the same thing when we started our case, we’ve been so frustrated since we had plans to go visit my mom immediately, I’m so happy for you! I don’t know if the fact that we are in LA has something to do with this process being so slow.

Hello @Hadassa123 I was actually thinking about you and sending you a message, our case hasn’t moved either the website shows Exactly the same thing when we started our case, we’ve been so frustrated since we had plans to go visit my mom immediately, I’m so happy for you! I don’t know if the fact that we are in LA has something to do with this process being so slow.
Honestly I believe so. Los Angeles, like all other sanctuary cities, has a slower process due to the number of people on the waiting list. But I believed you would get a stamp in your passport so you could travel

Honestly I believe so. Los Angeles, like all other sanctuary cities, has a slower process due to the number of people on the waiting list. But I believed you would get a stamp in your passport so you could travel
I tried the first time I went to my infopass appointment. I even had plane tickets and a letter that my mom’s been having health issues but they didn’t want to stamp my passport. They just said to wait for my green card to be processed but I’ve seen a lot of cases even after me that already got their green cards.

I try to make sense of what "docket date" means. I did read the google explanation of it still, not sure what it means exactly. Our case was joined on my husband's court date (we filed separately and I was his witness). He has a normal date but I have a docket date. What does it means? Once he gets granted my name gets out of the Judge's docket?

I try to make sense of what "docket date" means. I did read the google explanation of it still, not sure what it means exactly. Our case was joined on my husband's court date (we filed separately and I was his witness). He has a normal date but I have a docket date. What does it means? Once he gets granted my name gets out of the Judge's docket?
Is your and your husbands verbal and proves same?