Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

I tried the first time I went to my infopass appointment. I even had plane tickets and a letter that my mom’s been having health issues but they didn’t want to stamp my passport. They just said to wait for my green card to be processed but I’ve seen a lot of cases even after me that already got their green cards.
Hi @marielitavillag,I did the same I got the plane tickets before the first infopass assuming that they would stamp our passports…but this second time I asked again and she said only after the case is approved…I don’t understand why some people get it stamped and others not…But I believe you will receive it soon! God bless you!!!

Hi @marielitavillag,I did the same I got the plane tickets before the first infopass assuming that they would stamp our passports…but this second time I asked again and she said only after the case is approved…I don’t understand why some people get it stamped and others not…But I believe you will receive it soon! God bless you!!!
Hi @Hadassa123 I called infopass to make an appointment and see how my case is doing since it still hasn’t moved, but they said they can’t do that because it hasn’t been 90 days yet, I explained to him about my situation and my mother health condition, but they said they couldn’t do anything about it. how did you get that second infopass appointment? How did you asked for it? And Thank You for replying back

Hi, I had my verbal approval in oct 2022 it is a vawa cancelation of removal and I received a notice in the same month from the court mentions that my motion is granted but the case is reserved for decision so when I should get my final approval? I heard that vawa cancelation is different than ordinary cancelation.

Hi, I had my verbal approval in oct 2022 it is a vawa cancelation of removal and I received a notice in the same month from the court mentions that my motion is granted but the case is reserved for decision so when I should get my final approval? I heard that vawa cancelation is different than ordinary cancelation.
talk to the lawyer. I’m not sure about vawa cases. If it’s the same with 42b cases. Wait time is 3-3,5 years currently

you said your case received a notice after verbally approved same month and reserved decision?
Yes that's what is written in the letter "
After considering the facts and circumstances, the motion is granted for the following reason(s):

The Court has reserved Respondent's case for decision." And the court site still case is pending

Yes that's what is written in the letter "
After considering the facts and circumstances, the motion is granted for the following reason(s):

The Court has reserved Respondent's case for decision." And the court site still case is pending
Did you asked your lawer?

I honestly don't think that there is any difference between VAWA cancellation or the ordinary one. Both of them are cancellations and comes in the same category. If you check online, you'll see 4000 visas doesn't have any kinda category. It isn't like employment based green card where they are categorized like EB1, EB2 and EB3. Yours hopefully will come soon since your approval is Oct 2020.

Yes,my lawyer said it will take around 2 years to receive final decision but I searched online and found almost nothing so I am asking here if any one had experience like that.
After 2year granted or final decision?
Look like you should asked you lawer again if you still unsure。

Last edited:
After 2year granted or final decision?
Look like you should asked you lawer again if you still unsure。
To receive the granted letter because it still pending in the court site the letter I got from the court has a check box with granted motion but after that box written " The Court has reserved Respondent's case for decision"