Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Someone in fb page got granted today from Philadelphia
That was us . I think we are finally seeing the jump forward when the courts closed during COVID. Our case was heard the week the courts reopened in 2020. I saw many grants from the beginning of 2020 this month (Jan 2024), lots from Feb 2020, I wasn’t sure we would be in this round since our case was 09/17/2020. But it was granted the same month so it’s finally jumping forward a bit. Hopefully in this quarter they can finish 2020. Sending love to everyone waiting. It was felt like mental and emotional torture some days. I hope we will have a more fair and less cruel system one day.

That was us . I think we are finally seeing the jump forward when the courts closed during COVID. Our case was heard the week the courts reopened in 2020. I saw many grants from the beginning of 2020 this month (Jan 2024), lots from Feb 2020, I wasn’t sure we would be in this round since our case was 09/17/2020. But it was granted the same month so it’s finally jumping forward a bit. Hopefully in this quarter they can finish 2020. Sending love to everyone waiting. It was felt like mental and emotional torture some days. I hope we will have a more fair and less cruel system one day.
Congratulations my friend!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

So happy for you best wishes
And thanks for sharing

Congratulations thank you for you posted .

Guys, it's difficult to overcome anxiety but one thing we need to keep in mind; We are privileged to be here in this long line waiting for our green car and that is a blessing! Let us remember that many of our brothers are fighting to avoid deportation. God is always in charge and He will lead us until it is our turn. Rest in the peace of the Lord and may He bless us

IMG_3742.pngNew in here my last court was on 11/21 lawyer said we just waiting to get the letter from judge to send it to USCIS but by looking on all the comments all your cases said pending and mine said terminated any one knows why? Or have the terminated status?

View attachment 4533New in here my last court was on 11/21 lawyer said we just waiting to get the letter from judge to send it to USCIS but by looking on all the comments all your cases said pending and mine said terminated any one knows why? Or have the terminated status?
Sorry to hear that but as long as you are in the country there is hope blessings

View attachment 4533New in here my last court was on 11/21 lawyer said we just waiting to get the letter from judge to send it to USCIS but by looking on all the comments all your cases said pending and mine said terminated any one knows why? Or have the terminated status?
This is something new I saw and heard. If your lawyer said you were waiting for the letter, why will they terminate your case? You need to contact your lawyer so he can call the judge’s assistant to get a clarification.

To me in sounds like the close your deportation case, and your not getting a status here

Over 2year .Where your lawer? this is his jobs .
You should fire you lawer.hiring other one .

I know someone whose case was terminated but they received a letter within two weeks and online status were updated after the last individual hearing. When was your last hearing 11/21 or recently? Were you expecting case termination or something else?

I know someone whose case was terminated but they received a letter within two weeks and online status were updated after the last individual hearing. When was your last hearing 11/21 or recently? Were you expecting case termination or something else?
My last hearing was on 11/21 and my lawyer told me that it will take 2 to 3 years for us to receive the letter from the judge after we get the letter lawyer said we have to send it to USCIS for me to receive my green card

My last hearing was on 11/21 and my lawyer told me that it will take 2 to 3 years for us to receive the letter from the judge after we get the letter lawyer said we have to send it to USCIS for me to receive my green card
Are you still able to renew your work permit?

Instead of receiving greencard your case terminated? You have been checking your case for last two years and there were no sign that your case will terminated. So you had verbal approval from the Judge upon individual hearing? Normally judge give you a month from the decision date to appeal the decision . That was not the case for you ? Just straight termination. This is definitely odd outcome.