Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hello @Hadassa123 any news on your green card? Or updates in the USCIS website on your green card? Mine still the same, no news!
Hi @marielitavillag,no news yet.I called the attorney yesterday and they said USCIS need update the system with our info and all we have to do is wait…I thought the wait was over…But let’s keep our faith.I am praying that next week things gonna start to move.If you have any news please let me know

Hi @marielitavillag,no news yet.I called the attorney yesterday and they said USCIS need update the system with our info and all we have to do is wait…I thought the wait was over…But let’s keep our faith.I am praying that next week things gonna start to move.If you have any news please let me know
Same here, the waiting is the most difficult part of the process right? I also have a friend in Facebook who is in the same situation with the same dates and no news for her either. I guess we will have to keep waiting, and of course, as soon as I have a news I will let you know. Thank you for replying back.

the judge on my case was moved to another court and I think that’s going to delay my case even more but nothing i can do about it other than be patient we are almost there guys 05/25/2021…
My judge was retired too so they moved my case to another one as per my attorney