Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

That's what I think so too. West Coast is much quicker than the East I feel. I was craving to hear a good news. To tell you the truth, I logged in may be 6-7 times even on the weekends just to see if someone got theirs approved. Believe me when I read the news from last night, I just couldn't control my emotions.
I just posted an answer below!

This is what I think; Depending on the state, the line is shorter. If there are only 4000 visas available per year, I believe they divide them between the states and those where the line are longer it takes longer for the visas to become available and then it ends up taking longer, but some states line is shorter and waiting time is short
I just posted an answer below!

Hello, good evening ☺️ we had our infopass appointment last Monday, we were expecting to have our passports stamped to go visit my mom ASAP, but they told us since our case is cancellation of removal they didn’t stamp the passport and that we had to wait for our green card to arrive in the mail. They said up to 90 days, do you guys happen to know has long approximately it takes for the green card to arrive? Thank you

Hello, good evening ☺️ we had our infopass appointment last Monday, we were expecting to have our passports stamped to go visit my mom ASAP, but they told us since our case is cancellation of removal they didn’t stamp the passport and that we had to wait for our green card to arrive in the mail. They said up to 90 days, do you guys happen to know has long approximately it takes for the green card to arrive? Thank you
thanks for sharing and enjoy it

Good morning and congrats!
Normally take 3 to 4 weeks, They say three months as the maximum time it can take so that people don't keep calling and they have the time necessary to produce your green card.

This is what I think; Depending on the state, the line is shorter. If there are only 4000 visas available per year, I believe they divide them between the states and those where the line are longer it takes longer for the visas to become available and then it ends up taking longer, but some states line is shorter and waiting time is short
I think the same thing, I see that the majority are from California, I think that in the state it takes longer.

Hi Marie,

Call USCIS and tell them you need an urgent infopass and you need to get stamp on your passport as someone from your countey isn’t feeling well. Tell them you have to go back to your country. They’ll stamp your passport. You just need to have a letter from the hospital or something. One of my friends did it and they got it.

You can also check your status of the card on the immigration page if you have the receipt number. From the first form when you started the process

Hi Marie,

Call USCIS and tell them you need an urgent infopass and you need to get stamp on your passport as someone from your countey isn’t feeling well. Tell them you have to go back to your country. They’ll stamp your passport. You just need to have a letter from the hospital or something. One of my friends did it and they got it.
Hello @Linco34 we actually did that, my mom is 92 and has medical conditions and we wanted to go to her ASAP, unfortunately, when we got to the info pass they didn’t stamp our passport They said we had to wait for a green card in the mail since it was a COR case. We already had the tickets to travel.

Hi there.We had our info pass last week also.I got so frustrated because I really believed they would stamp our passports,but they didn’t.The lady said since the judge didn’t waive with an x on the appeal date,we need to wait until the 17 …They said the card will be mailed in 4 to 6 weeks,but that probably will be earlier than that…Still a lot waiting after all,but is closer

Hi there.We had our info pass last week also.I got so frustrated because I really believed they would stamp our passports,but they didn’t.The lady said since the judge didn’t waive with an x on the appeal date,we need to wait until the 17 …They said the card will be mailed in 4 to 6 weeks,but that probably will be earlier than that…Still a lot waiting after all,but is closer
Thank you for explaining ☺️ I was also wondering about the appeal date, then probably after the appeal date the will start producing our green cards finally, thank god! Hopefully time goes by fast

I got hope after seeing yours but then I also read on Facebook group that someone from Feb 2020 is still waiting. Now it got me worried again that there are cases still from 2020 that are currently pending. I wanna think only positive though lol
Quem you add me on this Facebook group?