Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

But she only waited 2year 10mo
This is what I think; Depending on the state, the line is shorter. If there are only 4000 visas available per year, I believe they divide them between the states and those where the line are longer it takes longer for the visas to become available and then it ends up taking longer, but some states line is shorter and waiting time is short

That's what I think so too. West Coast is much quicker than the East I feel. I was craving to hear a good news. To tell you the truth, I logged in may be 6-7 times even on the weekends just to see if someone got theirs approved. Believe me when I read the news from last night, I just couldn't control my emotions.

Friends, the line is the same anywhere in the country. The line for 4,000 visas is organized by federal government. All the judges, don’t matter where they are, Massachusetts, New York or California, they work for the same “company”, they are federal judges and they don’t work with states, they work with the federal government.

In other words, it is one line and the first 4,000 gets their visas first and then the next 4,000 gets it the following year.

(That’s what I was told by lawyers and researching)

Any Thoughts?