Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

I was wondering why those visas started in October not in march I think there is some left but not many so lets keep the faith and be patient… my oral approval was 05/ 25/21 and i was expecting to get it next feb or march but not anymore but will be not much of difference because they will start to release visas in October and we will be first 2021

I was wondering why those visas started in October not in march I think there is some left but not many so lets keep the faith and be patient… my oral approval was 05/ 25/21 and i was expecting to get it next feb or march but not anymore but will be not much of difference because they will start to release visas in October and we will be first 2021
Yes, I agree.

Look, the priority date is from 02/20 to 03/21. During this period, we experienced the closure of courts due to the pandemic. That's why there are some left, but not many left."

Nothing yet,
Called my lawyer yesterday. Asked him if he knows anything about wait time. He says most likely this year visas are all done and have to wait till next fiscal year.
He probably doesn’t know much about 42B cases too. Hope he’s wrong and we still have lots of visas available before October.
Yes, looks like he
i am feeling the same way. There are ppl waiting who has feb 2020 but on the other hand someone got from march 2021. Somehow to me it doesn’t make sense. 2020 cases should be finished if they started adjudicating 2021.

Yes, looks like he

i am feeling the same way. There are ppl waiting who has feb 2020 but on the other hand someone got from march 2021. Somehow to me it doesn’t make sense. 2020 cases should be finished if they started adjudicating 2021.
Visas for those in 2020 are been adjudicated to the judges already but until the judge in charge of the case have time he will sign the order and send it to them thats why depend on the judge work load

I'm going to put this here so you can see that we don't know what criteria is used. This is a friend of my neighbor who received his green card in New York

Attachments

• IMG_5239.png
    IMG_5239.png
    235 KB · Views: 80
Same case as ours? 42b?
When they got verbal I spoke to him yesterday and he told me that the first judge ordered the removal and then he appealed and got it.
I spoke to him yesterday( my neighbor) and he told me that the first judge ordered the removal and then he appealed and got it.