EB3 with current PD

in my case we both got the notice at same time and for same date....where as when we did EAD renewal we got seperate notices for differenet dates....both notices were recieved in a week gap...

here u can use the 800 and when the options says "you feel your case has been seperated" talk to the CSC guy and chk with him saying you got the biometrics but ur wife and kids have not...any reason for that...

March Visa bulletin is out and we might have some bad news....for those waiting in EB3...

it says that later in Spring or Summer...there might be retrogression of the dates becasue of high demand.

is this the reason why our cases are yet to move fwd or some other issues.....i guess it is high time we should think of something for our cases....

pallu2004 said:
March Visa bulletin is out and we might have some bad news....for those waiting in EB3...

it says that later in Spring or Summer...there might be retrogression of the dates becasue of high demand.

is this the reason why our cases are yet to move fwd or some other issues.....i guess it is high time we should think of something for our cases....

I doubt if it will go backwards. It may just stall at May-8-2001...atleast I hope so.

U are safe until March 31st. So dont worry!

What does this mean?

I GOT THIS message just now for my 485:

"On February 13, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283. "

what can this mean?

HaraKad said:
I GOT THIS message just now for my 485:

"On February 13, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283. "

what can this mean?

Congratulations Harakad!! This sounds like approval !

rduman said:
Congratulations Harakad!! This sounds like approval !

well i am not too sure if its an approval. When I did a search on this forum most people never got any document after the email, while some got the approval letter!

I will keep you guyz posted...

You mentioned in your past posting about opening an enquiry, please let me know the procedure.
Thanks so much.

------------------------------
HaraKad
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pari0104
PD current but no approval yet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PD is April 30th 2001 which is current now since Jan 2007. I see approvals from May 2001.

If I want to check my file status and would like check if my case is also stuck or not in name check where do I contact?

My interview was done 2 years back, does that mean my name check is done or they are waiting for name check from FBI? Last finger print was done in Sep 2006.

I have Infopass appointment for next week, but from my past experice employee here at Fedreal Plaza (NY) dont have any information besides what they see on their screen.

Please advice...

You can open an enquiry by calling USCIS. I did that and got an RFE last week...which means that they finally touched my case!
Btw, MY PD is also APRIL 30TH 2001

Infopass doesnt help much(atleast from my experience) and another thing you can do is to ask your lawyers to send an enquiry....

Hope this helps.

Good luck

HaraKad said:
well i am not too sure if its an approval. When I did a search on this forum most people never got any document after the email, while some got the approval letter!

I will keep you guyz posted...
May be the FP appointment for the dependents.

Harakad

Sounds to me like an approval....but only thing i am skeptical in the msg is about "based on our earlier approval of this case"....this means that they approved your case earlier and case was not updated or something....now they might have sent you a welcome notice or something....

there is no wrong to be optimistic.....but with USCIS...i will wait for the document to come in hand....try calling 800# and find out about the case...they might give u some info on that...

pallu2004,

Any update on your case? I have an infopass appointment later today - hopefully they will be able to tell me something meaningful.

pallu2004 said:
Harakad

Sounds to me like an approval....but only thing i am skeptical in the msg is about "based on our earlier approval of this case"....this means that they approved your case earlier and case was not updated or something....now they might have sent you a welcome notice or something....

there is no wrong to be optimistic.....but with USCIS...i will wait for the document to come in hand....try calling 800# and find out about the case...they might give u some info on that...

We called USCIS this morning and the case worker explained that our case has been pre-adjudicated and the "Approval notice" has been sent. We will however get the actual card only after the FP is done...

Anywayz, I am waiting for the mail to get this confirmed.

As you said anything can happen with USCIS. I will not believe that my GC saga is done until the day I see the cards in my hand...

Will keep you posted.

Pari0104 said:
You mentioned in your past posting about opening an enquiry, please let me know the procedure.
Thanks so much.

------------------------------
HaraKad
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pari0104
PD current but no approval yet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PD is April 30th 2001 which is current now since Jan 2007. I see approvals from May 2001.

If I want to check my file status and would like check if my case is also stuck or not in name check where do I contact?

My interview was done 2 years back, does that mean my name check is done or they are waiting for name check from FBI? Last finger print was done in Sep 2006.

I have Infopass appointment for next week, but from my past experice employee here at Fedreal Plaza (NY) dont have any information besides what they see on their screen.

Please advice...

You can open an enquiry by calling USCIS. I did that and got an RFE last week...which means that they finally touched my case!
Btw, MY PD is also APRIL 30TH 2001

Infopass doesnt help much(atleast from my experience) and another thing you can do is to ask your lawyers to send an enquiry....

Hope this helps.

Good luck

Pari0104,

There are two ways of opening an enquiry (atleast thats what I did).

1. Ask your lawyers to do a status enquiry
2. Call up USCIS if your 485 RD is past the current processing date. They will open an enquiry and give you a reference number.

Good luck

rduman....

there is no update on my case so far....i am also thinking of this infopass stuff...my only issue is my add in GC is my permanent address in NJ and currently i am working for few months in VA....so my concern is can i go for infopass in VA rather than wasting one day salary and adding up expenses for the trip....

harakad..

congrats buddy...i am now sure that urs is an approval....enjoy and freek out...this is the best valentine gift for you from your valentine (USCIS)

pallu2004 said:
harakad..

congrats buddy...i am now sure that urs is an approval....enjoy and freek out...this is the best valentine gift for you from your valentine (USCIS)

Hope your words come true. I have waited for 5+ years to even reach to this point so wont celebrate until I see the cards!

I am sure your approval must be coming anytime now...so just hang on.

Congrates harakad!!

Mine is EB3 India category
PD April 30 2001
485 RD 22 April 2004

Do you think I should open an enquiry?

Pari0104 said:
Congrates harakad!!

Mine is EB3 India category
PD April 30 2001
485 RD 22 April 2004

Do you think I should open an enquiry?

U should open an enquiry ASAP. Especially since they may run out of VISA numbers for EB3 soon...

Good luck!

Just to refresh the wait list....here it goes....lets see if some movement will happen this week...wht i am guessing is as North East is having horrible weather...VSC might be having lots of persons on holidays...thats why i guess we dont see any movement at VSC....

Please update your info if there is new update and others who want to join the list...pls do the needful

Myself: FP on Jan 19 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
rduman: FP on Jan 20 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
mk_gc: FP on Jan 17 and LUD changed on 01/26 & 01/29
compjobs: FP on Jan 20 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
alnglonwait4gc: FP on Jan 02 and LUD on 01/06, 01/08
anandsbr: FP on Jan 30 and LUD on 02/02
supply_demand: FP on Feb 06 and LUD on 02/06, 02/07, 02/08

rduman

how was ur infopass appointment yesterday....did u get any updates on your case....pls share ur experience...