EB3 with current PD

guys days are just passing by without any action...agian on monday vsc will closed for holiday...so we are only 7 more working days in month of feb 2007....

i feel strongly that movement should happen in coming week as i saw few approvals in immigrationwatch portal where cases were approved by VSC in last week of the month. hopefully they will touch our cases and give us freedom...

Spoke to VSC after giving FP2.

I spoke to VSC respresentative yesterday using this option.
( 1-800-375-5283----Wait----1---2--6 ---> This option I got from this forum long time ago). Of course Prompts have been changed since I called last time.
Before I opened up my conversation, the lady asked me few verfication questions then I asked her about my I-485 status after giving FP2 and told her that I am calling based on my local congressman letter. She told me to wait for few more weeks (less than a month) and if I don't hear from them I should call them back again. She said it would take 30 to 60 days and it sounds similar to what you guys have already heard from VSC.

P.S - My local congressman attached a email letter from VSC to them about my case which says that they can finish adjuticating my case after I gave my fingerprint Code 2.

So we all have to wait minimum 2 months before calling them for concrete answer.

anandsbr

i tried twice calling regular 800 # and got the resposne that wait till 60 days after u gave FP to raise a case status referral...and when i called VSC rep they said to call 800# for case status....the only time i can call now 800# is after Mar 19 as my FP was given on Jan 19....earlier it used to be 30 days...now they have hiked it up to 60 days...

lets all stick together and share our stories and experience....

Guys...now holidays are over....weather is also warming up in Vermont Area....i guess we should see some action this week....any thoughts on this...

i smell some approvals coming in this week for guys waiting with PD current and FP given :)

Pallu2004 and others who are waiting,

What do you think are the chances of getting a RFE at this stage? It has been a month since second FP. If they issue a RFE now or in the next few days, it'll just cause a further delay - at least a few weeks more.

rduman

i dout there would be an RFE at this stage of application...unless there is something missing in the packet....still nothing is predictable from USCIS...all that we can do is wait and watch...lately there are no approvals from VSC...

i remember Harakad (user) got a msg of additional info sent on 1-797...poor guy was in limbo of having and RFE...turned out to be an FP notice...they preadjusticated his case even before giving final FP....

Guys, Pls count me too. I had 2nd FP done on Feb 10th. Till today, I have not seen any LUD change. Is this normal? I checked with FBI FP dept, they said that the results were sent back on the same day.

I got my RFE notice today!

rduman

i dout there would be an RFE at this stage of application...unless there is something missing in the packet....still nothing is predictable from USCIS...all that we can do is wait and watch...lately there are no approvals from VSC...

i remember Harakad (user) got a msg of additional info sent on 1-797...poor guy was in limbo of having and RFE...turned out to be an FP notice...they preadjusticated his case even before giving final FP....

Besides the FP notices I received last week, today the lawyers got RFE notice asking for:
1.Employment verification letter
2. W 2 from 200 to 2006 and recent pay stubs

Besides the FP notices I received last week, today the lawyers got RFE notice asking for:
1.Employment verification letter
2. W 2 from 200 to 2006 and recent pay stubs

I thought u already had a approval as per ur talks with the VSC rep....i guess once u send these information you should be fine in nailing down the approval....

I was thinking of shrinking this list....but instead its growing.....(added luckyone200)

Myself: FP on Jan 19 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
rduman: FP on Jan 20 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
mk_gc: FP on Jan 17 and LUD changed on 01/26 & 01/29
compjobs: FP on Jan 20 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
alnglonwait4gc: FP on Jan 02 and LUD on 01/06, 01/08
anandsbr: FP on Jan 30 and LUD on 02/02
supply_demand: FP on Feb 06 and LUD on 02/06, 02/07, 02/08
Harakad: FP: on Feb 15 RFE on Feb 20
Al_aos: FP on Dec 23 and LUD on ?????
luckyone200: FP on Feb 20 and LUD on ??????

went to NYC infopass today...customer reperenstative lady told me my file is at Vermont Center that we know for long time, and when we waited for the immigration officer, and met immigration officer he told us that my file is in NY at their office, we will be notified when any action is taken on our case. To all our questions like a parrot he had only one answer to all the questions i.e. we will notify you blah blah....

My lawyer sent an enquiry to NY & VT both the offices but no reply....
Any ideas what is happening with my case...

----------------------------
PD: April 30 2001
485 RD: April 22 2004
Finger print for 485 done on June 21 2005
Interviewed at NY Federal Plaza on July 13 2005
since then no action....
-------------------------------

Current online status shows

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

All Mess

Pari0104
I think u should try calling VSC IO and ask that where is your file. I think they forgot to update your online file.
USCIS is a big messsssssssssss............:rolleyes:

Lately we have not seen any activity from VSC on approvals of 485 from Feb 2nd onwards. The last time i checked immigrationwatch portal, it showed few (14) approvals during a timeframe from Jan 23 to Jan 29. not sure from where do they get their data. Last person in this forum who got approved was Testing_Times on Feb 2nd. Prior to that is mygc1012 on Jan 26th.

Any idea guys what is going on at VSC. when i call VSC rep they direct to 800# rep...800# rep is no good apart from repeating whatever is there on the screen about the status....

few guys who went for infopass also got no additional information. any idea guys on what shall we do to get some more information. raising a case status referral is also not possible as FP was given on case and 60 days have'nt passed.

pls share on what can be done about this hangover...

Pallu2004 -

Count me in too.

A little background about my case.
Originally filed my I-485 at TSC. Later on they moved my file to local office at Fairfax, VA for the interview purpose since I live in VA. I had given my interview at Fairfax, VA on Sep 2006. Interview went smooth and the officer couldn't stamp my passport as my PD is not current at that time. My PD is current from Jan 07.

Still I am waiting for my approval.

EB3 - India
PD: April 27, 2001

gls

can you share some info about your Finger Prints....in this thread lots of people are waiting for action after their PD became current and they gave 2nd or 3rd FP in month of Jan or Feb 2007

LUD with old message

There is an LUD change today on our family I-485 but the message says the old.

"Current Status: Fingerprints review completed."

anandsbr

finally some hope of a movement....i am sure you will get emails of approval shortly...keep the party ready for us to join

pallu2004

Actually when I got the interview letter from local office back in Aug 2006, the FP appointment letter is also attached to it for both self and my wife. So we gave FP that time (which is our 2nd FP). We gave 2nd FP only ten fingers in Aug 2006. I dont know which code that FP belongs to. When we went for the interview in Sep 2006 the Immigration Officer (IO) took index finger prints, signatures for both self and my wife. During the interview the IO took our pictures (which we sent originally when we both filed our I-485 back in Oct 2002) from our dusty files and put them in a separate envelope.

Also we are done with all kinds of security checks.

What do you think now about our case? Do we get another letter for FP again or that should be sufficient for them? Do I get any more letters from them for biometrics or for something etc..now or Are we done with everything except approval? Please let me know.

Mine is a very similar case as gls

My interview, finger print, picture, signature evrything was done in July 2005at NY local office. Interview went smooth and the officer couldn't stamp my passport as my PD was not current at that time.

I am also wondering if I am done with everything and just wait for the approval or is there in further hassle left.

My y'day infopass experience left me worried more as one person is telling me my file is in VT and other one is telling me file is here in NY office. My online status says my file is in VT.

Any suggestions....

----------------------------
PD: April 30 2001
485 RD: April 22 2004
Finger print for 485 done on June 21 2005
Interviewed at NY Federal Plaza on July 13 2005
since then no action....
-------------------------------