Myself: FP on Jan 19 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
rduman: FP on Jan 20 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
mk_gc: FP on Jan 17 and LUD changed on 01/26 & 01/29
compjobs: FP on Jan 20 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
alnglonwait4gc: FP on Jan 02 and LUD on 01/06, 01/08

Add me in too....

1st FP Code 3 - May 2005
2nd FP Code 1 - Jan 30 2007
LUD change - 02/02/2007 - Fingerprint review completed and case processing resumed.

Myself: FP on Jan 19 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
rduman: FP on Jan 20 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
mk_gc: FP on Jan 17 and LUD changed on 01/26 & 01/29
compjobs: FP on Jan 20 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
alnglonwait4gc: FP on Jan 02 and LUD on 01/06, 01/08
anandsbr: FP on Jan 30 and LUD on 02/02

anandsbr

your case is same like mine...only diff is the priority dates...

from what i gathered by others posting is that after giving FP code 1 recently...we all just got LUD without any change in msg....but u seems to have change in msg stating FP review completed. is this the old msg or new msg after giving FP on Jan 30

Same old....

pallu2004 said:
anandsbr

your case is same like mine...only diff is the priority dates...

from what i gathered by others posting is that after giving FP code 1 recently...we all just got LUD without any change in msg....but u seems to have change in msg stating FP review completed. is this the old msg or new msg after giving FP on Jan 30
The same message was there before I got my notice to FP code 1 and after my name check got completed.

anandsbr

that is the case with all of us i guess....only lud changed with no updates on msg....lately i saw 2 to 3 approvals from VSC...hopefully we will hear something before end of this week

guys any news from anyone today....last approval was seen on Friday....i guess we will see something today evening as many people get emails by evening time...pls keep this forum posted as it gives hopes to others

i called VSC today to find out if anything has happened in my case...the person said to call the help desk to find out about the status.

i called the help desk and same story...we are sorry we dont have any more info on ur case apart from the usual online status....case status referral they said to call back later after 60 days after ur FP was given....now i am thinking of going thru infopass sometime in next week....

this is frustrating as stuck in retro from last so many years and now PD is current and still no update on anything....

Yep...

pallu2004 said:
i called VSC today to find out if anything has happened in my case...the person said to call the help desk to find out about the status.

i called the help desk and same story...we are sorry we dont have any more info on ur case apart from the usual online status....case status referral they said to call back later after 60 days after ur FP was given....now i am thinking of going thru infopass sometime in next week....

this is frustrating as stuck in retro from last so many years and now PD is current and still no update on anything....

These people doesn't care about anything. I called last week and the Officer said I have to wait till 60 days after PD become current.
OK... BUT HOW MANY 60 DAYS..............

i think all we have to do is wait and see the drama...not sure when we all will get approved...vsc is really falling back in approval...where as TSC has picked up a lot on in approving the cases....

I think the title of the worst service center is passed around in rotation. Just a few years back, Texas used to be one of the worst but now that title is proudly held by VSC.

Pallu - I had a similar experience - called VSC but the guy said they don't communicate status and I should call customer service. When I called customer service, she just said you should hear something in 30 days. When I asked 30 days from when, the answer was 30 days from today i.e. the day I called. This didn't make any sense - so I think it was just another USCIS tactic to get people off the phone.

correct rduman....i pray that we all get approval very soon.....the situation is like u cannot concentrate of ur work and cannot do anything and this gc is always in back of ur mind...

not sure if this helps, but my spouse's case got approved today, got an email saying they mailed an approval notice. Both were filed together and fp'ed on 20th. So, my take is they are going thru cases, not sure in what order if any.
Good luck to all those waiting!

Second FP done today!!!

We gave our second FPs today. Had an LUD but same message as before. Lets hope there is some positive movement on this case.

Will keep you posted

congrats again Testing Times.....some hope is always good.

welcome abroad supply_demand in the list of people waiting for final approval after giving FP

pallu2004 said:
congrats mygc1012.....that for sure gives hopes on our cases....

can you share your full details of case history with us....485 RD...when did you gave all the FP and other similar details

Mine is a EB3 with PD 4/30/01 and RD 6/12/03

FP1 April 2004
transferred to NYC local nov 2004
transferred to vermont Nov 2005
FP2 Aug 2006
RFE Aug 2006
RFE replied Oct 2006

Approved 01/26/07

received card for both of us(me and my wife)