EB3 with current PD

mygc1012

Was this RFE after you gave ur 2nd FP or was it before that....the reason i am asking is few people including myself in thsi thread are waitng for approval after giving 2nd FP recently....

I think all the enthusiasm for guys who gave FP recently and PD is current is slowing going down and the wait game has started again. it will be 39 days since PD is current and 20 days since i gave my 2nd FP....

Please help!!!

Hi,

I called VSC today and spoke to an officer she stated after keeping on hold for 5 minutes that my attorney will rec'd some notice with in 20 to 30 days.
I asked her if they need any document from me. She stated that she can't tell me that.
What do you think what is going to happened? Did I made a mistake to call them?

alonglonwait4gc

there is nothing wrong in calling VSC about the case status. my 2nd FP was recieved by both attorney and my address. matter of fact, attoryney got the reciept even before i did. seeing ur signature i presume that your spouse/dependent might be required to go for FP code 1 or 3 before the final approval.....

pallu2004 said:
alonglonwait4gc

there is nothing wrong in calling VSC about the case status. my 2nd FP was recieved by both attorney and my address. matter of fact, attoryney got the reciept even before i did. seeing ur signature i presume that your spouse/dependent might be required to go for FP code 1 or 3 before the final approval.....

Thanks for relpy, but the FP notice which we rec'd in 12/2006 for 01/02/2007 was rec'd by us. Our attorney wasn't even aware about that we rec'd something till I called him and told him.
And for sure he already rec'd his fees and its such a old case he is not interesting in it any more :(

I guess you should not worry about this stuff right now....many times they tell u something and ends up doing something. keep the spirit up and be optimistic....

also prediction of ur attorney getting some notice in 20-30 days is too far for an vsc rep to do....

pallu2004 said:
also prediction of ur attorney getting some notice in 20-30 days is too far for an vsc rep to do....
I agree that usually they told us something which never happened for eg: the 45days, 60 days and 6 months reply.
But she wasn't a VSC rep when she pickedup the phone she stated that this is Officer S...

my experience of calling the VSC rep (not the usual help desk at 800#) have so far all gone in waste.....i thought they might be knowing something...but they all ended up saying sorry sir we cannot give u any info here....call the help desk person and they will tell u about ur status.

i guess infopass is the only solution left out...try it and see what happens....

pallu2004 said:
my experience of calling the VSC rep (not the usual help desk at 800#) have so far all gone in waste.....i thought they might be knowing something...but they all ended up saying sorry sir we cannot give u any info here....call the help desk person and they will tell u about ur status.

i guess infopass is the only solution left out...try it and see what happens....

I think you r right. I wait till next week than I will make an info pass appointment.

LUD right after FP but no LUD today

I got my second FP pn 02/06. Had LUDs on 02/06, 02/07, 02/08 but not LUD today.

I was hoping my file with one of the oficers there but looks like it is just empty hope.

welcome abroad the list of people waiting.....

Myself: FP on Jan 19 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
rduman: FP on Jan 20 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
mk_gc: FP on Jan 17 and LUD changed on 01/26 & 01/29
compjobs: FP on Jan 20 and LUD changed on 01/24 & 01/25
alnglonwait4gc: FP on Jan 02 and LUD on 01/06, 01/08
anandsbr: FP on Jan 30 and LUD on 02/02
supply_demand: FP on Feb 06 and LUD on 02/06, 02/07, 02/08

Pallu,

there is more reaosn to cheer up!!
2nd FP after PD current means a lot. At any time, if your 2nd FP(if first expired) was not done, you should wait for 2nd FP letter than the approval. You are in qe for approval now and you see the dates changing too..

Pallu,

I got my FP notice first and then in 1 week, RFE...that is before FP2 was done, I was notified of RFE too.

mygc1012 said:
Pallu,

I got my FP notice first and then in 1 week, RFE...that is before FP2 was done, I was notified of RFE too.
when dud you get RFE email and then the actual snail mail?

I am asking you this 'coz I got an RFE email on Jan 29th but yet to receive the snail mail.

My PD is current too...hence the tension

Thanks mygc1012...hope your words comes true...it has been a while that I have given FP2 after PD became current and still there is no update on case...also many people like me are waiting with same situation....not sure when VSC will work on our cases....

Just abt posting my update!

pallu2004 said:
Harakad

any news on ur RFE on 485...wht are these guys asking and what is the situation now....

I got the 797 notice of action today to my old address. I have got FP notification only for the primary though...

Apparently, the lawyers never received it.

The date for FP is for March 2nd but plan on getting an early FP done. Should be fine,right?

I am from CSC

pallu2004 said:
Harakad

What is the RFE about....

There was no RFE. They just sent notice for biometrics.
Since only the primary has got the notice what happens to the other family members, any idea?