EB3 with current PD

that is what i douted when your case was transfered to TSC...there are people in this thread who has given FP after their PD got current and they are still in VSC....

but the point that really worries me is that since the PD became current, we only saw 1 EB3, 2 EB2 and 1 EB1 case approved from VSC. this is what i gather from the guys who post their info on this website.....even thou our PD is current still i dont see much of action from VSC...

i hope now that VSC has cleared up transferring cases to TSC...they might work on our cases.

I noticed a LUD yesterday (March 5th) after the case was transferred to TSC on March 2nd. Did anyone else see a LUD in their case after the transfer.

Thanks
Matador2000

PD – April 30th,2001
ND – June, 2005
FP (2nd) – October, 2006

Got RFE on EAD and AP renewals

Hi All,

Today there were LUDs on my and my wife's records for 3rd EAD and 3rd AP renewals. Here is the text.
Receipt Number: *************

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On March 5, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

There were no LUDs on our 485 records. Last LUD on 485s was on 02/24/2007. What does this indicate. What could be the reason for RFEs for EAD and AP?

Thanks in advance for the response.

dont worry about RFE on EAD....i also applied for it few months back and on EAD they sent an RFE to submit 2 photos and if you have used online EAD filing they may send you the application form to sign...this is what i got...replied back with necessary things as asked and was approved in 3 weeks

anyone else has any heads up on RFE?

A lot of us are waiting for our applications at VSC with a couple of LUDs and PD current.

Anyone else tried to contact heir representatives to find out the status. In my case it is a possible RFE (was told by my local congressman's office). I am given to beleive that "old" cases (maybe those filed in 2004) are being requested to submit W2 and pay stubs as a proof of continued employment...

If anyone else, who have their applications pending at VSC, has contacted their representatives/AILA/VSC reps and have some status on their applications please post. might give us an idea of what VSC is up to these days.

Thanks pallu2004.

Hi pallu2004, Thanks for the response. We applied through our lawer (regular mail). One thing I could not understand is, when we applied for EAD and AP in Jan, first message on the recipts was "We recieved your applications for EAD and mailed you a notice describing how we process your case" and 2 days later, we got notice for 2nd finger printing. So is this finger printing triggered as a result of EAD applications? My name check was pending as of Dec 29th. I got the info through infopass that my NC was initiated on May 3rd 2005. I am not sure if my NC is cleared yet on not.

dont worry about RFE on EAD....i also applied for it few months back and on EAD they sent an RFE to submit 2 photos and if you have used online EAD filing they may send you the application form to sign...this is what i got...replied back with necessary things as asked and was approved in 3 weeks

gc-lover

I applied for my 2nd EAD/AP in month Nov 2006. they sent me a biometrics request for EAD in JAN and also few days later i got FP2 for 485. i guess FP2 means NC is cleared....now must be in background check.

u can find out about ur NC by taking infopass appointment

gc-lover

I applied for my 2nd EAD/AP in month Nov 2006. they sent me a biometrics request for EAD in JAN and also few days later i got FP2 for 485. i guess FP2 means NC is cleared....now must be in background check.

u can find out about ur NC by taking infopass appointment

Did anybody from your list get transfer to TSC? :)

Ref

Hi All,
Spoke to my lawyer today he stated that so far he didn't rec'd anything from USCIS regarding my case... I think probably it will take 10 to 15 days to rec'd anything from USCIS like harakad. So far its only 5 days.......

Harakad: Did you already mailed out the info or not plz update the post so we can see how it will go with VSC...

guys guys guys guys.....

my case is just now approved....i only got 2 emails so far...unlike 3 which everyone gets....so far there is no update in my spouse case.

Congratulations!!!

guys guys guys guys.....

my case is just now approved....i only got 2 emails so far...unlike 3 which everyone gets....so far there is no update in my spouse case.

Your long journey finish... Congratulations once again!!!
Atlast we rece's some good news from VSC;)
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

guys...

thanks a lot.....it has been a horrific journey for me so far...today is exactly i completed my 6 years in USA.

Started my GC in 2002, after 2 years i was one of the 1st victim of the Ability to Pay issue. Filed MTR...GC got denied. Later used subsitute labor and then filed my GC again in Dec 2004. Again by mistake VSC sent me Ability to Pay RFE...used the help of UN to response. Meanwhile VSC lost my RFE response and i replied to them again with all the documents. Dont know what happened, they internally denied my case and sent my case without notifying us to AAO office. In Feb 2006 i got emails saying ur case has been reopened and they approved 140......and today they only approved my case so far....still waiting for spouse case.

i pray for everyone in this group that u all will be getting approvals soon. i will be a constant member here till in the list everyone is not approved....

thansk again

pallu2004: FP on Jan 19 and LUD on 01/24 & 01/25 - AD on 03/07/2007
rduman: FP on Jan 20 and LUD on 01/24 & 01/25 - AD on 02/23/2007
mk_gc: FP on Jan 17 and LUD on 01/26 & 01/29
compjobs: FP on Jan 20 and LUD on 01/24 & 01/25
alnglonwait4gc: FP on Jan 02 and LUD on 01/06, 01/08, 03/01 - RFE
anandsbr: FP on Jan 30 and LUD on 02/02
supply_demand: FP on Feb 06 and LUD on 02/06, 02/07, 02/08
Harakad: FP: on Feb 15 RFE on Feb 20 LUD on 02/22
Al_aos: FP on Dec 23 and LUD on ?????
luckyone200: FP on Feb 10 and LUD on ??????
AJ1971: FP on Feb 22 and LUD on 02/23, 02/24
gc-lover: FP on Feb 22 and LUD on 02/23, 02/24

Congrats pallu2004.

Any reason why you spouse's is still pending ?

Any RFE's or any other doc's to be sent back to VSC ?

Did you and your spouse have you FP2 done on the same day ?

- On a side note wanted to check how to apply for EMERGENCY AP

Thanks
BAGUSAC

congrats pallu

enjoy your new found freedom!!! Not sure when I will get from this congratulations team to the approved team. guess the wait goes on!!!