EB3 with current PD

dkverma

there might be many reason for this LUD on your spouce application. few i can think of is her NC clearance or issue of FP notice or just a review of some FP given before that might have been updated on the database...

Got package at home, it has form I-693 & I-864, I have to carry these completed forms at the time of my interview. Anyone any suggestions...

hi pallu2004,

Is there any way to determine that the Husband and Wife's Name check are different if both get FP2 notices and both go for FP2 and update on the same date.

Any chances that one might be picked and other left out ?
If so any particular reason ?

Thanks,
BAGUSAC

name check will be done for each and everyone....2 or 3 days back i posed a link in this thread about the name check process. that will explain all the checks performed by USCIS. lately who all got FP2 in Jan 2007 and Feb 2007 got their NC cleared in Dec 2006. in my case me and my spouse gave FP2 in Jan 2007 and we did it on the same day. i am not sure about our NC...i am presuming that it is cleared based on the trend of FP recieved by fellow members on the thread

Pallu2004,

The last FP, I gave was on October 2006. As I said, I noticed a LUD on Jan 4th 2007 since the no action. You think my name check would be done by now. What could be holding up my case.

485 PD - April 30th, 2001
485 ND - June 2005

NC cleared or not can be best found out by takign an infopass appointment....i guess you should take one and find out....

was the FP that u gave in OCt 2006 was 1st FP or 2nd FP

we saw one EB2 approval and just now someone posted an EB1 approval at VSC....now lets see if they touch we poor guys (EB3)

I just saw a LUD on my daughter's 485 application. She is 6 now. I am wondering what it could be. There is no LUD for me or my wife.

Pallu2004,

The FP I did in Oct,2006 was my 2nd FP.

How do I take infopass appt. I thought infopass was only for getting green card stamped.

Thanks

matador2000

u can always take an infopass apointment anytime by visiting the infopass website of uscis....they can give u some insight about the case....manytimes u dont get info but if u lucky then u can get some additional info which u dont get by calling 800#

Case Status update!!!

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On March 1, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Question: As I spoke to the IO and she stated that time that the notice they sending out will rec'd by my lawyer not by me, is this true?
What do you think what kind of info they need it now?

Mostly W2 or pay stubs

from what I have seen it is mostly W2s or pay stubs and that sort. I dont think it was anything major for cases that were posted in this forum

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On March 1, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Question: As I spoke to the IO and she stated that time that the notice they sending out will rec'd by my lawyer not by me, is this true?
What do you think what kind of info they need it now?

alongwait4gc

one member in the forum Harakad also got the RFE and they wanted W2 and Current exp letter....the reason why i see they asking this info at this stage is to check if things are still same from the date application was file...

in Harakad case it was also a long time back case filed and in your case it is also now 3 years since 485 was filed....i dont think u should worry...but i do understand the tension that builds up till u dont see the RFE

alongwait4gc

usually what u can do is send W2 for all the years since u filed ur case. and send paystubs till the recent....mostly they check if r making the money stated in ur labor or not...

also pls check with Harakad on what he is doing on his RFE....

Harakad pls share ur experience of responding to RFE here so that it will help others in the forum

this week so far we have seen some movements in EB3 cases....two guys had LUD on their dependent cases....one person got RFE and one got a 2nd Interview scheduled again.....all are with PD in APR 2001 last week.

BUT THERE R NO APPROVALS SO FAR....

Is this good or bad

I just received an alert that my case has been transferred from Vermont to Texas service center. I guess my lawyer will receive the explanation for this action. Based on your experiences and what you heard, is this good for my case. Is Texas more proactive in processing 485 cases.

Here is the message that appeared for my case:

On March 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.
Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you

Thanks
Matador2000

PD – April 30th,2001
ND – June, 2005
FP (2nd) – October, 2006