EB3 with current PD

what i have seen so far in the transfers of cases to TSC is....in particular with EB3 cases...

1. Your PD became current in Jan 2007 and you got a FP notice in Jan or Feb....cases are still with VSC

2. Your PD became current and you have not recieved an FP after it became current then transfered to TSC

i might be wrong this analysis....so far i dont have any emails of case being transfered....

matador2000...u case is similar to Karokoshan....with PD current EB3 India and gave FP in OCT 2006....

I kinda agree with you as well. I think this is NOT so good news to people who got transferred to TSC, that tells me that TSC is going to followup with our cases for further processing but people like you, should get Approval soon because of your 2nd FP and cases being remaining at VSC.

Good luck

Wife's 485 application rejected 2nd time

I did my code 1 FP y'day. Scheduled for 2nd interview on 15th March. Today when my wife called NSC to find out abt her 485 application, that lady told her that it is rejected again she did not tell her the reason, told her to wait for the notice. Her case is...

My wife is on H1-B since 1999
We got married 01/04/07
Wife's 485 & EAD filed on 01/09/07
Fedex receieved 01/10/07
Rejection Notice received 02/13/07 (Reason: Correct Fees is not
inculded, fee for filing this applicationis $395 )
as per lawyer & uscis.gov we sent the correct fees
i485 --> $325 ; FP --> $70 ; 765 --> $180 These fees were paid from our personal account )
FIle resent on 02/14/07 (This time lawyer sent checks from there account)
Fedex receieved 02/15/07
Called NSC today --> That lady told my wife your case is rejected on 02/23/07 to know the reason wait for the notice. Also told her that your lawyer does not know the correct fees & we have to reject it again. Spoke to lawyer and he checked his bank and he is telling none of the checks were returned that means they have deposited the checks.

PLEASE advice what is wrong, did we miss out on nay form or what could be done, my interview is scheduled & we atleast wanted that my wife's 485 application is attached to mine. PLEASE GUIDE.

Hi Pari0104

Did they give any reason in the first rejection ?

Was she on H4 when you filed your 485 ? or on H1B ?

Looks from the trend that VSC is working Husband and Wife cases are considered different for multiple reason.
H1 ; H1 combo & H1-H4 combo does make a difference from what i gather in articles I have read so far in different forums. Might be wrong here but just adding my two cents.

They might not be picked and processed on the same time line say if you are H1B & wife is on H4. So ultimately RFE's might be the motion for some queries or if they find it to hard to clarify themselves then they send it back for details.

Best of luck

-BAGUSAC.

BAGUSAC, My wife is in US since June 1999 & has H1-B since then.
Firest rejection reason was "Correct Fees is not inculded, fee for filing this applicationis $395 "

As per lawyer & uscis.gov we sent the correct fees
i485 --> $325 ; FP --> $70 ; 765 --> $180

For 2nd time rejection reason we are waiting to get the actual notice, as per lawyer none of the checks are returned...

Application is filed to Nebraska Center
Please please advice.....

any VSC --> TSC transfers greater than 485 ND 6/2004 ? looks like a positive sign for those who got transfered as cases looks very brighter for approval?

Another story on how INS is working....

As per my last posting, upon calling 800# today my wife was told that her case is rejected twice 1st time on 01/10/07 & 2nd time on 02/23/07 and she told her lot many other stuff like...u r paying so much to yur lawyer have them call us...u can speak & understand english why dont u apply yourself...u are not giving us time to porcess...u guys keep on calling...etc etc etc...

Just now got a fax from lawyer my wife's 485 & 765 application was received on 20th Feb with notice date 23th Feb. Though its now gone to Texas Center

I went to local office today to check status of my case and the rep told me that my as well as my wife's case is pending with FBI for name check. I saw 2 LUD change in my wife's case and no LUD change in my case. I am wondering what might have happened for LUD change in my wife's cse.

With lots of transfers happening on Friday....I guess guys who has given FP2 lately might see some action happening

updated list....if anyone has got any further updates please post so that we can update this list....

pallu2004: FP on Jan 19 and LUD on 01/24 & 01/25
rduman: FP on Jan 20 and LUD on 01/24 & 01/25 - AD on 02/23/2007
mk_gc: FP on Jan 17 and LUD on 01/26 & 01/29
compjobs: FP on Jan 20 and LUD on 01/24 & 01/25
alnglonwait4gc: FP on Jan 02 and LUD on 01/06, 01/08 - RFE
anandsbr: FP on Jan 30 and LUD on 02/02
supply_demand: FP on Feb 06 and LUD on 02/06, 02/07, 02/08
Harakad: FP: on Feb 15 RFE on Feb 20 LUD on 02/22
Al_aos: FP on Dec 23 and LUD on ?????
luckyone200: FP on Feb 10 and LUD on ??????
AJ1971: FP on Feb 22 and LUD on 02/23, 02/24
gc-lover: FP on Feb 22 and LUD on 02/23, 02/24

updated list...

pallu2004: FP on Jan 19 and LUD on 01/24 & 01/25
rduman: FP on Jan 20 and LUD on 01/24 & 01/25 - AD on 02/23/2007
mk_gc: FP on Jan 17 and LUD on 01/26 & 01/29
compjobs: FP on Jan 20 and LUD on 01/24 & 01/25
alnglonwait4gc: FP on Jan 02 and LUD on 01/06, 01/08, 03/01 - RFE
anandsbr: FP on Jan 30 and LUD on 02/02
supply_demand: FP on Feb 06 and LUD on 02/06, 02/07, 02/08
Harakad: FP: on Feb 15 RFE on Feb 20 LUD on 02/22
Al_aos: FP on Dec 23 and LUD on ?????
luckyone200: FP on Feb 10 and LUD on ??????
AJ1971: FP on Feb 22 and LUD on 02/23, 02/24
gc-lover: FP on Feb 22 and LUD on 02/23, 02/24

Has anybody being able to login to USCIS case status website....today i checked and there is no option for login....i guess they are updating their website or some bug in the page

Their site has been downsince yesterday night

I tried to log in but I could not (was able to log in yesterday morning). So guess they are updating their website or their system is down (I woudl think they would be working to bring it back up)

Seem to have got an RFE

thats what my local congressman's office came back with. Any idea what hsi could be.

I have seen RFEs here for W2 and Pay Stubs. Any other RFE's that anyone has got/seen?

Thanks

supply demand

RFE patern so far at VSC from the last two cases what I have seen on the forum is cases are filed 2 or 3 years back and FP2 has been given recently and VSC might be just checking if there are any changes in employment of stuffs....

if ur congressman said that its an RFE then i think it must be on W2, paystubs and current experience letter.....hang on and wait for the RFE to come...

Guys any suggestion on my case.

I completed my I-485 interview in September 2006 at Fairfax, VA office and my PD is current now since Jan 1, 2007. Still I haven't received approval notice. How long more is going to take on my case?

EB3 India
PD: April 27, 2001
Interview Date: Sep 2006

Contact your local congressman's office

or take an infopass appt to get the current status on your application

Guys any suggestion on my case.

I completed my I-485 interview in September 2006 at Fairfax, VA office and my PD is current now since Jan 1, 2007. Still I haven't received approval notice. How long more is going to take on my case?

EB3 India
PD: April 27, 2001
Interview Date: Sep 2006

still in NC

I just got news from sntr. Clinton's office. This may disturb members in this thread. Apparently, I am (as of March 1) still in name check. This is what they got from FBI on me:

A review of the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Name Check Program database concerning [my name] revealed that a request was received from USCIS on 03/04/2004, and is currently in a pending status ...

and then goes a paragraph rationalizing this crap on the basis of the outmost importance of homeland security.

Anyway, I had my FP2 done in Oct 2006 and this was a good hint towards the happy ending, but obviously was just an illusion. I hope my case is just an anomaly and the rest of you here actually had their NC cleared. And maybe the fact that some of you did not get transferred to TX last week can be of reassurance. Good luck to us all.

Kartoshkin

I have the same PD as you and the same FP2 as you. My case was transferred to Texas Service Center last week. Was yours transferred there as well. You think that the transfer is a negative sign and I should check the status of my name check as well.

Thanks
Matador2000

PD – April 30th,2001
ND – June, 2005
FP (2nd) – October, 2006

Kartoshkin

I have the same PD as you and the same FP2 as you. My case was transferred to Texas Service Center last week. Was yours transferred there as well. You think that the transfer is a negative sign and I should check the status of my name check as well.

Yes, I got transferred to TX as well. I don't know if it's a bad or a good sign. I don't know if it matters too much whether you know your NC status or not, since you can't expedite it anymore.