EB3 with current PD

Well, its a long story or saga but to cut this in short: I am labor sub case with the PD of Sep 1999 EB3-India,I filed my I-485 in April 2004 and I-140 in 2003. I have been current for more than 1 year and even before in 2005, I was current for a long time.

So far I have had only 1 FP notice but I saw a LUD on my I-485 and on my first EAD on on 02/24/07 . I hope this brings some good news because like you and others I am also very tired of this run around and want to rest for some time, its been a very long struggle.

gcCircle

i guess you should pay a visit to local office by taking infopass....also current change in lud might indicate that your NC might have got cleared or something...

guys who are waiting in the list after giving 2nd FP does anyone has any updates....i saw a post by anandsbr that he had LUD on family 485 last week....anyone else has any updates...

also for taking infopass appointment which option should i select "Talk to an immigration officer" or "You have questions on your case"

Pallu,
You have to choose this option:-
"Talk to an bus conductor"
--Naveen Oshos
guys who are waiting in the list after giving 2nd FP does anyone has any updates....i saw a post by anandsbr that he had LUD on family 485 last week....anyone else has any updates...

also for taking infopass appointment which option should i select "Talk to an immigration officer" or "You have questions on your case"

luckyone2000....i do understand the frustration we are going thru...my only concern is VSC lately has not approved any Eb3 cases with PD current. and in the March Visa bulletin we are warned that EB3 may further retrogress in spring or summer time...they did not specify the country...so my concerns are just that r we going to see another dark hole or expect mass approvals very soon...

The local congressman just got a reply about my case from VSC. Just yesterday my case has been assigned to an adjudicating officer.

Let's hope that all of us get our approvals soon.

EB3 with PD May 2000
485 RD Oct 2004
1st FP Code 3 - Apr. 2005
2nd FP Code 1 - Jan 20 2007
LUD - Jan 25

Just received a letter from my lawyer for my appointment for FP & interview at Federall Plaza. Following is my case track...at the time of my last interview on July 13 2005, I was told that my case is approved but have to wait for my PD to be current. Can any one please let me know what is this notice for? Is this a good sign? I hope & pray so....

----------------------------
PD: April 30 2001
485 RD: April 22 2004
Finger print for 485 done on June 21 2005 (index finger, 10 fingers, picture & signature done)
Interviewed at NY Federal Plaza on July 13 2005
EAD 09/19/06
LUD change on 02/24/07
Letter received 02/27/07 for FP & Interview dated 02/22/07
FP on 03/01/07 9AM
Interview at Federal Plaza o 03/15/07 10AM
-------------------------------

Pari0140

i guess once u go to for the interview they will approve ur case and may even stamp ur passport....

also is ur case Eb3 or Eb2 and from which country

Thanks pallu2004 :) I hope thats the case.

Mine is EB3 from India

I also have question related to my wife's case...

I applied for my wife's 485 in January 07, we received a rejection notice for her on February 15 2007 (saying that there was no fee enclosed with the package) ofcause check was there with the package they sent back to lawer's office, refiled her 485 application on Feb 17th, still no receipt number. What will happen to her case?

Thanks once again..from your lips to GOD's ears :)

i guess you can chk your bank statement and see if checks were cashed. also try taking her also to the interview and the immigration officer may allow her inside to be interviewed too....

We check our case status & bank statment atleast 5 times a day, yes... I am not kidding. Check is not depostied yet, is there anything we can do about her case?? I will try to take her along with me, tomorrow we are meeting our lawyer, lets see what he has to say.

Is it true then that the retrogression for EB3 has kicked in already and we are stuck even with FP's getting LUD'S and that we are traversing into another wormhole of brief pause on the path towards a big black hole of few more years ?:( :confused:

I am another April 30th 2001 case

The PD on my Eb3 application is April 30th, 2001. The ND is June 2005. The last LUD in my case was on Jan 4th 2007. No updates since.

I noticed few others with same PD. Please keep the forum updated on your case.

matabor2000

welcome to the party of people of waiting with PD current....have u given your fingerprints lately....there are many people in this party waiting for some action after giving FP in Jan or Feb 2007

My lawyer is also surprised to see 2nd interview for 485, as per him he never came across this and thinks its an approval :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Tomorrow is my FP appointment. Does anyone know anyone who had 2nd 485 interview? Is this normal to have 2nd interview? Please share your views.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see change in LUD for wife's I-485 application today after being stuck since 9/14/2006. But there is no change in my application LUD since 9/14/2006. I am the applicant and my wife is dependent here.

Does someone know what this would mean.

Thanks,
DK