EB2 485: Pls post here

My case has been approved today. My wife's case is still pending. This is not normal. What are the various reasons? The LUD was not changed too.

Jai Ganesh - Congrates

Jai Ganesh - Congrates.
1. Did you go for Biometrics before approval ?
2. What is your opionin - whether they are processing by PD or they are processing by ND ?

EB2 :
PD March'02
ND April'04
FP : June'04
Biometrics : June'05
AD ?

sunny27 - Thanks.

1. My biometrics are done last May'2004. I don't know if they will send me another biometrics notice. I did not get the approval notice into my hands yet.
2. I think they are looking at the PD first, and then by ND. In my case, my PD is Sep2002 and ND is Nov2003 for 485.

HI, Sriram1975,

here is my case: EB2
140 AD: 3/2004
I485 RD: 4/2004
EAD/AP: 7/2004
2nd EAD: 3/2005
FP: 4/25/2005
RFE: 5/31/2005
Reply Revd: 6/22/2005
I485 AD: 6/23/2005
Now... waiting for further notice or GC

Good luck to you.

RFE: emplement letter about perminent job and copy of I-94 for a specific time period.
( I think they asked for these just for fun, they already have them :rolleyes: )

Still no eb2 approvals?

I was hoping after an extended independence day week end for NSC farmers, we would see many eb2 485 approvals.. but none so far! WAKE UP NSC.. :eek:

I was hoping to see a splurge of EB2 approvals a week after July 4th weekend. But, looks like NSC staff haven't started working on EB2 cases yet.

Sriram - This is a great thread. Maybe we should see if moderators would be willing to make this a sticky so this thread is kept alive.

sriram1975 said:
I was hoping after an extended independence day week end for NSC farmers, we would see many eb2 485 approvals.. but none so far! WAKE UP NSC.. :eek:

details

Mine was approved July 8

I-140/485 filed Aug 2003
I-140 approved Jan 2004
I-485 approved July 8 , 2005

Eb2 Rfe On 485

I just got notified today by my employer that I have a RFE for medical examination . Did anyone else here get a similar RFE?

quietrioter
EB2 RIR
I-140/485 RD 20th Oct 2004
I-140 Approved May 21
485- RFE

to sriram1975

PD ( date Labor was filed ) is Feb 2002
Labor got approved March 2003 after which I applied 140/485 Aug 2003.

You know at this stage after waiting for a long long time, I am curious about anything.

quietrioter, you said you got informed by your employer that there was RFE for your case. First of all, congradulations! This means your approval will be days away after you submit your response. My question for you is, have you seen the online message changed after the RFE was issued?

yasvish, I remember you posted that you got your approval email the same night you made the inquiry about your case. I remember I received my AP approval email at 10pm. Somehow, NSC works at night (at least sends out notices during the night)???

Sorry about these dump questions!

---------
EB2
I485 ND Sep.10,2003
FP1 April 2004
FP2 (code 2) May 2005
AD: ??? (Online message hasn't been changed since day 1)

to Ibelieve

yes..I think all of the case status changes I have seen so far have been after 8 or 9 pm MST. Maybe they run some kind of batch job or something that time to change status and send emails.
I think it was just co-incidence that the day I called , I got the email.
Because again yesterday , the case status changed from "Your case has been approved ..." to " On July 12 , we have responded to your request for more information ".
Guess that message status is because of the enquiry I made.

Rfe Lud

The status of I485 petitions of my spouse, kid and myself have been updated requesting for additional evidence.

I will post the details of RFE once they are received.