EAD Timeline: Updated

I must agree with Justcounting and Indone..For example I got an interview date on 99day from ND..Indone stated that "for interview date...add 95(+)5 days to ND" -it just like according with Indone's formula. Now I am waiting if Indone was right regarding EAD ;)

Hey all, sorry to let you down with that formula... did not work for me.. today day 109 and no interview letter.., apparently my EAD got approved on day 95 or day 74, don't know since I don't have approval notice, since nobody couldn't figure out what to do with my application w/out I-765 bio, even it was approved ;) ,oh well, I'm just happy to go get it next week, and by the way, I did not get any e-mail notices and the online status still the same!! Hey did any of you get I-130 approved, should usually take 30-90 days like I-765, but I don't even know who approves it, DO or NBC? thanks for any help

blondy said:
I must agree with Justcounting and Indone..For example I got an interview date on 99day from ND..Indone stated that "for interview date...add 95(+)5 days to ND" -it just like according with Indone's formula. Now I am waiting if Indone was right regarding EAD ;)

For sure it would be good, but day 90 has passed, and we have not even got the appointment letter :( We did however get an LUD on all 4 apps today, so who the hell knows what they are doing :)

I am sorry to disappoint all of those who are hoping for the formula to work on their case but there is really no rules to how INS handles cases.

My ND is March 17 and I still did not get my interview letter. And how many days has it been already? I lost count. I had no RFEs, everything seemed fine. But I'm still waiting...

Who approves EAD?

I was wondering who does approve the EAD? Is it the National Benefits Center or the local District Office (in my case Boston) when I file I-130, I-131, I-485 and I-765 concurrently?
Thanks,
Juergen

It's the National Benefits Center.
Your local District Office only processes your I-485, that's where you are going to have your interview.

The NBC approves the EAD card.

USCIS is a lot of hurry up and wait. I received my interview letter a week after having the bio done or about day 65. My DO has been moving fast hopefully under 100 days to Green Card.

New Post

Please add my information to your tracker:

H1-B married USC Filed 130 131 765 485
Mailed to Chicago lockbox on June 29th 2006

RD 6/30- ND 7/3
FP Notice 7/06
FP BIO completed on 7/25
LUD 130,131,765,485-7/06

Had anyone ever received EAD in past based on OPT (Optional practical training) ???
I am wondering if it makes any difference in processing time.
In my opinion, it should take them faster since they had approved me in the past, or maybe it is another way around.
I also checked the processing time in NBC and they are processing ND June 7, 2006 already as posted on July 19. It means that they should have processed mine already :confused: :confused: :confused:

No change in my LUD and no EAD in the mailbox.
I guess I need let my hubby to pick the mail, because everytime he does it, something good comes :D :D :D :D . When I picked the mail I got RFE :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just applied EAD (6.28) one month before my OPT expires (8.1) and are still waiting. I don't think OPT helps to get 485 based EAD faster.

Btw, Is there any one whose RD in June got the EAD approved at NBC?

Hey! I don't think OPT has anything to do with I-765 application, quite opposite if one asking me... my OPT ended 4/14 and notice day for I-765 is 4/14 and still no EAD!! well today I finally got my iEAD card (day 111),and I noticed it is only valid next 3 months!!!!!!! why is this, do they know something I don't know??!! I'm still waiting my interview notice... :eek: I don't know what's going on.. Happy that I got it and conserned that I need to go thru this all over again in couple of months.. yaiks

Hi Just counting
My notice date is 5/16. No EAD , No interview letter and no RFEs I don't know what's going on. LUD 6/17.

I don't think we can really go by the NSC Processing Time (last updated on July 19th !) since there are people whose RD/NDs are after May 3rd who have already gotten EADs and who have already gotten interview letters. Not sure what timeline we are supposed to go by :eek:

Well yes, processing times are just bullshit in general, but a nice way for the USCIS to fob you off when you don't get processed early.

Over on the other website I frequent a bunch of people with similar timelines got their EAD notices today. Fingers crossed.