EAD Timeline: Updated

:) finally something is happening, I got LUD today on all my applications I-130, I-765 and I-485, hopefully this means lots of good news... I have info-pass appointment scheduled for friday, but hopefully now I don't need to use it to get my iEAD... it was about the time, today was day number 96

man... I did not get any e-mail or decision whatsoever... well, I have Infopass appointment tomorrow, hopefully they will give me the iEAD, so I can go back to work

sorry to hear that snowflake, still nothing her yet even with the LUD a few days ago. At least i have the interview letter so its not as concerning, i'm sure the info pass should clear up a few questions, let us know how it goes.

well I had my infopass appointment today... waste of time.. they told me that the I-765 has been approved (which is awesome), but they just haven't made the card yet... and then she gives me new appointment time for August 2nd for the EAD card! plaahhhh.... maybe all this happened because I never got invite for the I-765 fingerprinting etc. I only did code 3 for the I-485, who knows; anyways maybe the real EAD card comes faster so I don't need to wait another 2 weeks for this, this IS CRAZY!!

That is crazy. Keep an eye on the mail and remember, it comes in a plain windowed plain white envelope.. don't think it's junk mail and throw it away by accident :)

Snowflake,

I'm thinking the same thing happend to me then. My ND is 5/1 my LUD was 7/17 without a status change on the website. I am thinking that it was approved, but I have received it yet. Hopefully it will come today or tommorow. Keep us posted!

Homermn2001 said:
Snowflake,
Hopefully it will come today or tommorow. Keep us posted!
Here's my logic. Consider the following facts..
1. Documents for a particular category...( c9) goes to a particular section and has a handler. This guy keys in the info into the data base and issues a A#.This is when you get a I-797 coz you have paid the fee.
2. When he has a doubt...he Scatches his head... and transfers the docu into say ...the 'I-section'. Remember your A# has been created. This section is staffed by guys who have more authoritative powers, intelligent and have bifocals.If the documents are updated by the "I-section" you get an LUD as the original documents have been handled by another handler.This section may or may not ask you for an RFE.Plus point...your documents have been scrutanised ( screw-tanised) thoroughly. (hmmm!!...I-section..it's fictional for Intelligent)
3. So no LUD means your documents were perfect..no doubt's..and didn't get referred anywhere.LUD and no RFE means...you had divine intervention at the I section levels.
3. In most cases the E-Mails are generated on Tues, Thurs or Sat.at Night.The other days are for supervisor approval (I guess).
4. Add 18 days (for EAD, AP ) to the processing date on the NBC site and you should get an idea of which applications were being processed.Eg if processing date is 24 Apr implies that applications upto 12 May are in the pipeline.
5. Alternate formula add 67 (+) 4 days to your ND date for EAD to get an E mail.
6. AP Add 66+4 days
7. For interview date..add 95 (+)5 days to ND.

Gimme a better logic for the current situation and I'll buy it.
:) I am not with the K9 squad. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
snowflake said:
well I had my infopass appointment today... waste of time.. they told me that the I-765 has been approved (which is awesome), but they just haven't made the card yet... and then she gives me new appointment time for August 2nd for the EAD card! plaahhhh.... maybe all this happened because I never got invite for the I-765 fingerprinting etc. I only did code 3 for the I-485, who knows; anyways maybe the real EAD card comes faster so I don't need to wait another 2 weeks for this, this IS CRAZY!!
I think you will get e-mail tomorrow night, there was one person at the other portal, who got LUD on 7/17 and got e-mail on 7/20. As noticed all automatic e-mails are received eaither on Tue, Thurs or Sat. So I believe you will get your card next week :)

Hey everyone,
It seems I got another set of LUD's on Friday 7/21 for all my cases again.. so I don't know did the infopass have something to do with this, but I only went to talk about my I-765, so why did they updated all my applications, hmmm? I was just thinking, at what point they transfer the cases to local offices? could it be that they did the transfer this week and that the preliminary processing was done, but on the another hand I haven't got interview notice, RFE's none of that.. interesting... :confused:

just came to know ..one of my friends with NO LUD's

ND -May 10
AP letter dated Jul 11 received on Jul 20. (62 days)

Guess its LUCK and lacK of LUD's that makes a difference. All the best to all waiting for AP.

My Timeline

After encountering a few glitches trying to post, here is my timeline thus far. I've never received an email from the USCIS site, which could be yet another glitch with trying to use AOL as my email address; and we haven't received any LUDs since last month. I guess we're on track, considering we got no RFEs?

Welcome justcounting

JustCounting said:
After encountering a few glitches trying to post, here is my timeline thus far. I've never received an email from the USCIS site, which could be yet another glitch with trying to use AOL as my email address; and we haven't received any LUDs since last month. I guess we're on track, considering we got no RFEs?
Justcounting
welcome and thanks for posting your info.
My advice on AOL, DONT USE IT, my friends who have aol email, I have really hard time sending emails..

Finally the EAD Card Arrives!

ND 5/1
LUD 7/17 ---> Note the status message did not change??
7/24 ----> Card Arrives in the mail

The date on the card is 7/17 the message did not change, but who cares I now have the card.

I got AP letter before EAD

Well, it seems that on July 17th, they have been working really hard on our cases.. I got my AP letter today before EAD. The notice on AP letter is 7/17 and my interview is on 8/31 (99 days after ND). I hope to get my EAD before that though.

Fretting and Formulas

I've spent more time than I'd care to admit to anyone on this site: reading posts, calculating timeframes, comparing, graphing and calendaring :p And from what I can see, it seems like <at least for a good portion> that "Indone's" Formula is pretty much on the mark <post 630, I think>.

I also think I read somewhere that the NSC generates the interview letter, and I hope that is true because I think my DO, Memphis, is the most backlogged of any in the country. Looks like California and the Northeast corridor are very, very quick. But there also seems to be some kind of pattern emerging from the NSC, even with people who have had RFEs.

Well, congrats to all whom I've read today who have been approved or at least had some action ! Here's to hoping no news is good news, that no LUDs means no glitches and that Indone's formula will hold true in my case, too!