EAD Timeline: Updated

Congrats

Congrats...someitguy...EAD is a big relief. You are now free to roam about the country for jobs :) :)

Did you win the bet :)

The EAD is actually for my wife, but yea !
I added the number of days the RFE delayed, and it was Approved
on July 10th :) I won the bet muahahahaha hehe.

someitguy said:
Woohoo !

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On July 10, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D :) iT IS AN AWESOME NEWS!!!! Maybe you can make a bet on mine???

Last edited by a moderator:
blondy said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D :) iT IS AN AWESOME NEWS!!!! Maybe you can make a bet on mine???

Heh :0
Here's what I did:
Take your original ND and count 60 days, then add the number of days between the RD of your RFE to the date of thier RD for your RFE.

Looks like about August 10th.. :)

someitguy said:
Heh :0
Here's what I did:
Take your original ND and count 60 days, then add the number of days between the RD of your RFE to the date of RD for your RFE.

Looks like about August 10th.. :)
Thanks for info...
I do hope to get it sooner though :( , I am counting on by the end of next week..

I am afraid that is a bit too optimistic. Few get their EAD in less than 60 days, even without an RFE, so you are most likely looking at end of July at the earliest. Sorry. :(

As well even if it's approved today, it can still take a few days to a few weeks to physically receive the card.

Yeah I'm sitting on a 5/1 ND with no RFEs and I still have not gotten my EAD card yet. The processing dates show 4/24. I know a few here I have gotten them, but I imagine that if I haven't gotten mine yet it will be into August before they get to the end of May for processing.

this is so unfair... my ND is 4/12, I didn't get any RFE's and still no EAD, no interview letter either.. this is killing me... today is 91st day, I got infoPass appointment for the 21st, hopefully something will happen... :(

Snowflake, don't worry, you should receive your card at Infopass.
That same thing happened to me. I waited over 90 days and nothing.
There is no rules with immigration and there is no fairness.
You just have to be really really patient...
Good luck!

still waiting

running_swede. You might be right..or I might get lucky ;) but I am still hoping I will get it this month, not in august
:) Venus about patient your so are right!!!!! everybody gotta be patient, patient, just don't give up :cool:

got question

I am planning on scheduling infopass for next week to make sure that my FBI background check is ok and maybe ask for IEAD ( i have nothing to loose, if don't ask :p ) what do you all think ???

No time for info pass this week, however if i don't see any changes on my EAD next week, then i will make sure I have time to go next week.

I had an LUD on my EAD today 7/17 my ND is 5/1 I hope this means something happens very soon. Did anyone elses LUD move before approval?

Homermn 2....That's means You should be getting e-mail that your EAD was approved :)
Did you have RFE?