EAD card processing slowed down/ Misinformation on website?

I finally got a mail about change in status today at 10 am (after 91 days @ TSC).

Status says., "On August 11, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Once again,
RD -12th May; ND - 13th May; LUDs - 3rd June, 7th Aug, 11th Aug
Expedite requests : 27th July( by me), 2nd Aug (my univ), 9th aug (my employer).
iEAD requests: 10th Aug (dallas), 10th Aug (houston) - both denied.
Approved - 11th Aug
I guess, there will be one more LUD when "the card is ready" and hopefully, within a week, i shud get the card.

Thanks every one and Good luck!

EAD approved

I got my EAD approved...

RD 5th june
LUD 11th Aug
LUD 12th Aug
On August 11, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

All the best to you guyz waiting for your EADs...

Shraddha and Saburi..........helps...

Sanket

Why only my card is stuck????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

My RD is May 26th and I don't know what the F is going on. :mad: :mad:

June cases got approved and May 23rd cases got approved too. :confused:

My school immigration advisor once told me that USCIS system updates the information entered during day at night time automatically. So, may be this is why friday work showed up on saturday morning. OR these worms are working during weekends because they deserve dying with shame eating rat poison.

I-EAD option, as mentioned by Priya, is worth nothing because Dallas DO and Houston DO have not been issuing it no more...as they say too. I don't know what to do :( June applications got approved and May 26th case is waiting.

new LUD : 8/12
no status change

sanket,

please do update on whn u get ur card/change in status etc. we both seem to be in the same "approved" batch.

sure i will priya...

congrats to yu for gettin ur EAD after such a long frustration period....
where r u starting ur job btw ??

Sanket

If you guys know anyone with RD May 24, 25 and 26 who got approved at TSC then please mention here. My RD is May 26 and my employer has asked me thrice already about the card. So, Any kind of update/information would be appreciated !!

Does faxing help? I have job offer letter with a date that has already passed..been 7 days already. Is fax# mentioned anywhere on TSC website? Because the Fax# and forms are otherwise should not be available to students I guess.

Please let me know. Tomm is monday and my employer will ask for another update atleast. :-(

Thanks. Best Regards.
Leo

Leo,

1. TSC Fax : 214-962-2632
this link has info on wht i had faxed to tsc. the last fax (expedite request from employer - aug 9th) that i had sent seemed to have worked. write "EXPEDITE REQUEST-APPROACHING 90 DAYS" on top of all ur fax papers.
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=220412&page=3
2. also, request a case update at customer service. i had called in july, and they put my request thru to the immigration officer. however, the response frm tsc thru mail stated tht it will take more time. but atleast u r bringing attention to ur case. try explaining ur job scenario & ask for expediete request along with case status update.

i hope u get an update soon. good luck.

Sanket,

thanks :) ! congrats to u too. the uncertainty & delay was very frustrating & exhausting. its sad tht this batch of students had to go thru this. but am glad we all found a common place to share experiences & guide each other thru this phase. otherwise, i'd have been totally lost.

workz @ DFW. hope ups or whtever postal service delivers the card properly soon.

Hi Priya,

Thanks for the help !!

I will fax myself tomm and will request my employer to fax a request too.

I tried calling their customer service center before but the lady kept repeating your case will be processed when we reach that date. She neither added any comment nor did she let me talk to immigration officer. I will try that again tomm morning. I hope it may work.

Thanks.
Best Regards.

Hi,

I am sorry I missed this part in last post......

Request case update? Isn't it same as what I know now...like RD, ND and dates as per USCIS website? Please elaborte on this part. I would ask accordingly.

Thanks.

Best Regards.
Leo

Leo,

this is the type of service tht i requested:
-- Case Status - Outside Processing Time
(also, ask why its taking time?)

the cus. support guy wud give u the status tht u see in the uscis website., but u ask him to put ur request thru to the tsc immi officer. (i did not talk to immi officer,but the cus support guy put my request thru to him/her)

Response e-mail from tsc:

The status of this service request is:
Your application/petition was placed in process on 05/12/2006. We are currently adjudicating Form I-765?s received on or prior to 05/08/2006. I-765?s received after this date, are still pending and have not yet been reviewed. Applications and petitions are assigned to officer in order of receipt. If additional information is needed, you will be contacted by mail once an officer has reviewed your petition.

Last edited by a moderator:
F1 opt to J1 to green card

I am watching this thread for more than a month. I applied F1 opt at TSC and got approved. Here is my time table.

receipt date:May 23, 2006.
first LUD: July 8, 2006
approved: August 8, 2006
card mailed: August 11, 2006
Card received: not yet.

I have a question and want to see if anybody here can help me. I will work as postdoc at a University with F1 OPT. I planned to apply for H1 after starting working. But until recently I heared that this University don't issue H1, only J1 visa. My husband is an H1 holder and will applied for his green card this year. Can i change my status from J1 to green card once his green card comes through, or will i have to fulfill the requirements of the J1 including the waiver? thanks.

Hi Priya,

Thanks a lot !! I really appreciate your help.

I received a new LUD Aug 14, 2006. I hope it means......it may get approved by tonight/tomm !! ????? Any views? :confused:

Best Regards.

Hi,

I just spoke with customer service guy at USCIS. I said that the time period has already gone over the normal processing time of 60-75 days and today is 82nd day. I also told him that my employer has been waiting on me to join and it has already passed the joining date. So, he said he will send referrel to TSC about my case so that they may look into it and my case should be approved very soon that ways. He took my name, mailing address on I-765 form, date of birth again. I have no idea why he did that. He just sent in referral and I don't know how helpful that would be !! My LUD was changed a day before I called. It was changed to August 14 from July 8.

Priya: Is that what he did for you too? Sending referral?

Please let me know, Thanks.

Best Regards.

thats correct, Leo ! thats exactly what i was asked to do.

You will get a new LUD, new status message (which will be their response), & e-mail when the TSC ppl view the referral and respond to it. You will get their response thru e-mail if you had given your email address to the customer support guy. it took like 4-5 days from the day i called to get a response.

I might get fired before starting the job if I dont get the card within this week. :-(

Everyone's card got approved after LUD was updated recently. Only my case is strange where despite a LUD on August 14... no approval is posted.

any one who sent the Expedite process request to TSC 214-962-2632 recently? When I tried to send the fax, there is no fax beeping and only the regular phone ring. Anyone who knows why? Thank you very much for your advice

waiting824 said:
any one who sent the Expedite process request to TSC 214-962-2632 recently? When I tried to send the fax, there is no fax beeping and only the regular phone ring. Anyone who knows why? Thank you very much for your advice

because they don't care...
USCIS Sucks!
Try to fax them 10x100$ bills may be they will move their asses faster!:D
All that is a good example "how to become hater for 90 days..."

I suggest that they should change their policy: after 80 day of waiting you should post a new image of you. 80-90-100 days of waiting without work has a great impact to your mood, how you look even your fingerprints and nails... :p

Damn them! :mad:

waiting,

i faxed to tht number on aug 9th frm fedex kinkos & got a confirmation sheet too. thou, i had to try a few times before the fax got thru.