• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Asia selectees

hi everyone!

2021AS57XX here. I received an email from KCC just now.

"Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current and appointments are available. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on region and which case numbers have already been processed."

Anyone received this? I am not scheduled for any dates at the moment. CEAC website still stated my document is being processed at NVC.

hi everyone!

"Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview when your case number becomes current and appointments are available. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on region and which case numbers have already been processed."

Anyone received this? I am not scheduled for any dates at the moment. CEAC website still stated my document is being processed at NVC.
What is your country?

hi everyone!

That's just indication that they received required documents for interview. When your case number becomes current you will receive an appointment in your near US embassy. And US embassy may ask you to bring more supporting documents like police certificate, vaccination certificate, bank account statement etc. And will ask you to take medic exam.

That's just indication that they received required documents for interview. When your case number becomes current you will receive an appointment in your near US embassy. And US embassy may ask you to bring more supporting documents like police certificate, vaccination certificate, bank account statement etc. And will ask you to take medic exam.
All case numbers are current at the moment so I guess this email does not mean much? Since this is still not a confirmation that I will get an interview date.

All case numbers are current at the moment so I guess this email does not mean much? Since this is still not a confirmation that I will get an interview date.
Well i don't know what is the covid situation in your country. When i was in your place back in 2020 i got my appointment after 7 months due to whole pandemic and trump's ban. But there are so many people who couldn't make it to an interview. In my opinion since you are not in a situation like how mine was you can be sure you can make it to an interview.

I saw this August 2NL too, I also wrote to AIT, AIT replied that no records from KCC, and AIT can do nothing, let me to contact KCC directly.
Anyway my CN is AS20XXX, I almost lost my hope.
I still think you will get 2NL soon, since AIT already handle CN10800. This August 2NL list may update on KCC end, what we saw may not the most updated list.

Hello , pl could anyone tell me if any winner sent the documents on oct , Nov or dec in 2020 and got the confirmation on the documents during the past 2 months because I sent my documents in oct 2020 and till now waiting for the email ? Thank you for your answers , my case num is AS 11xxx