• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 Asia Only

hi everyone. i'm new to this forum. I've been reading messages here for almost a week now and thought i'd join in & post something.
I just read on another forum that someone in Thailand has received his NL. So, i think all asian NLs are rolling out already. :)

Please post a link to where you read this. Tks.

well, the forum that i read is hosted in thailand and everything's written in thai.
Apparently I'm not allowed to post URLs on my message cause i'm new to this board. :(

You think. Do you have proof of that? I have not seen any forum where europeans especially french have won yet. Let me know if there is any such forum. Lot of asians i know have won though. E.g. Nepal,

Have a look at this one. The people from Russia, Belarus, the Ukraine, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Belarus and other former republics of the USSR are getting their NLs. They are all European countries.

http://govorimpro.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40

Here is the NL of the winner from Thailand. Letter is dated Apr 28, 2009. I notice that KCC no longer puts "Congratulation" at the beginning of the letter. Some people take this word seriously whether the interview will be scheduled, but I personally do not think it is really important.

The NLs should have been sent to the winners by now, but looks like it is not the case this year. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Here is the NL of the winner from Thailand. Letter is dated Apr 28, 2009. I notice that KCC no longer puts "Congratulation" at the beginning of the letter. Some people take this word seriously whether the interview will be scheduled, but I personally do not think it is really important.

The NLs should have been sent to the winners by now, but looks like it is not the case this year. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Thank you for the information and the PDF Files :)

This is good sign the Asia NLs are rolling. I can't believe 12,200 views on this thread in less than a month and we are just now getting a few messages of received NL. Good luck all!

this forum really doesn't hv any hk/ macao friends talk here about DV, no other chinese forum talk about this neither, isn't that secret??

I finally got the NL my mom sent me from Taiwan.
It dated May 1st.
2010AS00002xxx
It contains 3 forms, a barcode sheet, KCC address slip, one English instruction letter, and a Chinese one.

this forum really doesn't hv any hk/ macao friends talk here about DV, no other chinese forum talk about this neither, isn't that secret??

There are not that many people from those two places to play the DV. The number of winners in 2009 were only 75 for HK and 12 for Macau. I just don't think there would be that many people or winners from there to visit this forum.

I got the NL on 13-May-09 and returned the form already. Looking at my My Case No.I am sure more than 500 applicants of AS already received the NL. My CN was 2010AS00000XXX. Yesterday I heard from one of my Friend at Dhaka that he received the NL on 24-May-09.

Last edited by a moderator:

I also live in Yannawa, Bangkok and received the same dated letter on 13th May

I got the NL on 13-May-09 and returned the form already. Looking at my My Case No.I am sure more than 500 applicants of AS already received the NL. My CN was 2010AS00000XXX. Yesterday I heard from one of my Friend at Dhaka that he received the NL on 24-May-09.

yap u r rite SIK . i've got on 17 th may and my CN also 2010AS00000XXX.

yap u r rite SIK . i've got on 17 th may and my CN also 2010AS00000XXX.