• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 Asia Only

hi should I staple the photo with the forms or only put that in the envelope .and with which form i should staple the photo? plz reply guies

So far, atleast people from Asia region who applied from US should have received the post as it is fastest when compared to sending to other coutries.

Looks like either all Asia winners residing in US have already been notified but they are not on this forum.

Neways, Wish you all the very best and good luck :)

Regards,
Zain

I got the NL on 13-May-09 and returned the form already. Looking at my My Case No.I am sure more than 500 applicants of AS already received the NL. My CN was 2010AS00000XXX. Yesterday I heard from one of my Friend at Dhaka that he received the NL on 24-May-09.

Is there any hope for me :(
I am jusy dying :(:(:(

Y'all know it's just lottery right? I've been applying for the last 13 years with no luck. Being on these forum is mostly useful for those who received the NL and need help completing the application.

@ kakoli, "I am just dying"? are you kidding me?

Y'all know it's just lottery right? I've been applying for the last 13 years with no luck. Being on these forum is mostly useful for those who received the NL and need help completing the application.

@ kakoli, "I am just dying"? are you kidding me?

no blogzter no one is kidding u , give the guy a break , some people in here and i used to be one of them , live in countries that dont give a shit abt the people , so yeah dying to get a chance to go to the usa to be a better person even when the economy is bad now , its still better than here
so dont be surprised and i know from the inside ur dying to get there too or else u wouldnt apply for 13 years n keep on applying and playing the lottery , so everyone who applies to the greencard lottery in someway or another dies to go there with a permanent residence LOL right

if ur not dying to get there then simply dont apply , lol

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Here is the latest from Nepal...more than 150 people received the NL's totalling to 375..I wonder when is my coming:rolleyes:...anybody here in US got their's NL's??

@zain...No they don't notify winners via email

We haven't heard of anybody from Asia region who received their NL in US...Please post if you have received one in US from Asia region