• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 Asia Only

Congrats Metroloy, looks like u are the first Asian registered user to get it.

Did u receive it in Bangladesh or US?

seem so quiet.. isn't this forum hv many ppl involved? .. how come this yr so weird.. by the way... do u guys hv Plan B to get the immigration visa beside DV?

seem so quiet.. isn't this forum hv many ppl involved? .. how come this yr so weird.. by the way... do u guys hv Plan B to get the immigration visa beside DV?

lol Asia is out I am sure...
Plan B? The most converience way is marry with a citizen so that you can get green card immediately=] However I dont wanna do that...

lol Asia is out I am sure...
Plan B? The most converience way is marry with a citizen so that you can get green card immediately=] However I dont wanna do that...

yeah?... is that ur friends got it?? ... i dont want to marry with other girl jsut for green card..

Hey, guys. Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been registered here for over a year but I couldn't post replies in any of the threads for some reason and thought I'd be better off signing up for a new account.

To soothe the nerves of those who're worried about being the only ones who didn't get the NL, let me tell you that I didn't get one either... yet. I'm from Bangladesh, FYI, and am still hoping for the best. I wonder why this is happening to people from Asia this year, though.

I think Europe is better this year. The folks from the former USSR and other European countires are getting their NLs.

I am waiting for any Malaysian winners, but so far no news.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was under the impression that people in Europe had already started getting their NLs. The situation in Asia is certainly more dire, in my opinion.

I think Europe is better this year. The folks from the former USSR and other European countires are getting their NLs.

I am waiting for any Malaysian winners, but so far no news.

You think. Do you have proof of that? I have not seen any forum where europeans especially french have won yet. Let me know if there is any such forum. Lot of asians i know have won though. E.g. Nepal,

can you people stop writing rubbish in here and leave for when a real winner posts their experience?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone. i'm new to this forum. I've been reading messages here for almost a week now and thought i'd join in & post something.
I just read on another forum that someone in Thailand has received his NL. So, i think all asian NLs are rolling out already. :)